Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend to not install oreo on Mi5 for now. It's in early stages. Many bugs for now.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk
Great! Please, let us to make a decision.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Plz help!
I install new rom, but got error with notice "No MD5 file found" E3004: This package is for "chiron" devices, this is a "" like attatchment.
Plz help me fix it!
update your TWRP...

Reactions: lgt1983
Mi Note 3: encountered phone reboot by itself for these 2 days (yesterday and today) and happen during noon time. Anyone can help? Thank you.

I recommend to not install oreo on Mi5 for now. It's in early stages. Many bugs for now.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk
Considering development just stepped up to alpha stage there are not so many bugs and not majors. I use it as daily driver for a while without any critical issue.

It's understandable who has proximity sensor issue it can be quite annoying...

Anyway switch from Nougat to Oreo clean install recommended to avoid individual issues. I wiped/formatted all partition in TWRP recovery before install Oreo based build

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Igor_Coutinho
I also have problems with this Oreo. All the whatsapp sound notifications are doubled, they sound like an echo. Clean install, everything wiped. Any thoughts? Thanks!

MI 5

Reactions: DanielLT and Swos
I also have problems with this Oreo. All the whatsapp sound notifications are doubled, they sound like an echo. Clean install, everything wiped. Any thoughts? Thanks!

MI 5

I have repeated sound notification issue with Gmail but I haven't experienced it with WhatsApp...

I have problem with backup Mi Cloud. I can't make backup "Bakcup incomplite". Redmi 5 Plus. Can anyone help me?

Hi devs,

On mi note 3, many people complain of the low sound in call. They say that in the Global rom it is much higher. For the rest, the rom is fully functional. Thank you for your work.

It appears as if the Launcher has been modified. After updating, when I go into a folder, the background does not change; before, it became darker so that it was obvious that I was in a folder. Can anyone confirm this? Device: Mi Note 3.

thanks to my xiaomi mi5 with oreo I will not have problems of cold hand, now it looks like a good warmer

I have noticed that push notifications don't work on mido using miui e-mail app when battery is low. I say when battery is low because before I was running out of battery, push notifications were working fine (as far as I remember). Automatic start is on, battery saver is off. Is this a bug, or is it normal?

Hello everybody i nned help plz i made a new install with full wipe and with first boot device need to acivate account i tried to configure wlan but

the keyboard does not want to appear sorry for my bad english

Hello everybody i nned help plz i made a new install with full wipe and with first boot device need to acivate account i tried to configure wlan but

the keyboard does not want to appear sorry for my bad english
I had Same Problem.
Only solution For me was to disabled WLAN Password in my Router.

Reactions: biboy25
With this update I have multiple issues on my MI6:
Themes and Music app is not working, only error is shown. The app icons for Music, Security and Themes do show not the application name, instead it shows: false (for Themes), key_app_permissions (for Security) and Notification (for music app). Does anyone has this or similar issue? Can someone point me to a related forum? Thank You

Works very good on xiaomi mi6. Very large performance increase. On previous ROM 8.2.1 i got 186k points in ANTUT. On current ROM i get 206k points :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.