• YES

Votes: 283 74.7%
  • NO

Votes: 96 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my English, translator
I have Xiaomi Mi Note 2. For two days everything works well. Now i have a problem with messenger. The application closes whenever I open a chat with one particular person. I did uninstall and it's the same. I did uninstall , use system cleaner and it's the same. I did uninstall, use system cleaner, wipe cache/dalvik in twrp and always it's the same. What is wrong? I do not want to do factory reset :/. Thanks in advance for your answer.

Sorry for my English, translator
I have Xiaomi Mi Note 2. For two days everything works well. Now i have a problem with messenger. The application closes whenever I open a chat with one particular person. I did uninstall and it's the same. I did uninstall , use system cleaner and it's the same. I did uninstall, use system cleaner, wipe cache/dalvik in twrp and always it's the same. What is wrong? I do not want to do factory reset :/. Thanks in advance for your answer.
That person probably sent you a video. It's a known issue with the Messenger app, not sure if it's limited to MIUI-based devices or also affects others.

Reactions: rav96
That person probably sent you a video. It's a known issue with the Messenger app, not sure if it's limited to MIUI-based devices or also affects others.
Yes, he sent me an image. So in theory, I can not do anything? Live with it or use another application?

Any idea why the OTA is so delayed (on Redmi 4X)?
It became a very annoying issue since many weeks? 0_o

Yes, he sent me an image. So in theory, I can not do anything? Live with it or use another application?
What i do to temporary solve this issue is go to the app settings and tap on "clear data" and then "clear all data" then you go back to the app, log in again and then you can use it normally, at least for a while, besides, the issue can appear later again, so i do the same thing to solve it.
I hope this can help a little to anyone with this problem. :)

Esperando para poder actualizar mi Redmi Pro. La versión anterior me funcionó a la perfección.

Installed weekly ROM 8.8.16 on my Mi MIX 2, works perfectly. Also installed Magsk 16.00, it works! Many Thanks!

Hi,
I've received my Mi8 yesterday and installed your 8.8.16 today.
It is my first Xiaomi device.
Everything worked fine except the German language bug.
Thanks for all your work.

Unfortunately I couldn't use MTP mode with my PC.
Windows 10 said that there is no MTP driver for my device, but I've copied the 8.8.16 ROM yesterday.

Please advise.

Thank you for your hard work.

One thing about sirius (8se) makes me wonder if it exists for you too. Front camera takes annoying bright photos, maybe it can be fixed and more beautiful selfies can be taken. It was the same on previous releases, just wonder.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

That was an issue in MIUI 10. You will able to turn up/down multimedia volume, if you play multimedia.
It's a function of xiaomi.eu ROM. In global ROM you can turn up/down multimedia volume.
it would be great if they put it back as before (or add a function to be able to choose). The volume of the ringtone remains the same..... but that of music, video etc. it is continuously adjusted.

It's a function of xiaomi.eu ROM. In global ROM you can turn up/down multimedia volume.
it would be great if they put it back as before (or add a function to be able to choose). The volume of the ringtone remains the same..... but that of music, video etc. it is continuously adjusted.
Then adjust it after opening the relevant player, or use the "..." button to adjust it before opening the player. I don't see the problem.

Then adjust it after opening the relevant player, or use the "..." button to adjust it before opening the player. I don't see the problem.
It's not a problem! But if there was an option that can be selected... it well be amazing (for me, and maybe for somebody else).

I can survive at this!

Clean install on my MiMax2 however I noticed my Google Playstore download is EXTREMELY Slow. Anyone else experienced the same problem ?

Hi,
I've received my Mi8 yesterday and installed your 8.8.16 today.
It is my first Xiaomi device.
Everything worked fine except the German language bug.
Thanks for all your work.

Unfortunately I couldn't use MTP mode with my PC.
Windows 10 said that there is no MTP driver for my device, but I've copied the 8.8.16 ROM yesterday.

Please advise.
That's more of a Windows 10 issue more than anything else. I've had that issue with lots of smartphones. The workaround would be to try to manually select a driver when trying to install. Even a generic mtp driver should work. If that doesn't fix your issue maybe it's the classic "you didn't choose mtp device on the phone" or a problem with the cable / usb port on the PC. Try changing ports/cable

Reactions: EnterSandman
Hi all! I updated my mi5 and all works perfect, like 99% of the updates, but this time i have an issue.
I think its only mine, but im not sure, because I didnt find any solution searching in the forum.
My 'Mi Video' app cant reproduce any video. I reset permissions and cleared cache with TWRP but nothing changed.
Sorry if this issue is already posted.
I attach a photo, its Spanish.

Thank you for your hard work.

Screenshot_2018-08-20-04-19-14-569_com.miui.videoplayer.png

Hi, last ROM in Xiaomi Mi8 works so good thank you so much developers, i just have a tiny complain since last two versions the "themes" app doesnt have all the live wallpapers It used to have and i liked a lot! Please add them again in Next release, thank you for this ROM ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20180820_045518.jpg
    IMG_20180820_045518.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot_2018-08-20-04-54-50-431_com.android.thememanager.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-20-04-54-50-431_com.android.thememanager.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 341
Reactions: Boomschakalaka
Any one use Google clock as a alarm? The alarm cannot screen on when the time is up. Is there have any setting?

Just tested my Bluetooth headphones on the Mi 8 on 8.8.16, pairing, connecting, playing music and then toggling airplane mode several times. The headphones always reconnected successfully and playback worked flawlessly.

same here... i can use spotify for hours and connect it to car Bluetooth sound without problem... on/off, online/offline, toggled flight mode... no problem with the Bluetooth. Quite wonder why some user have BT problem, believe it not ROM problems wince we use the same ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.