8.8.23/24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm on whyred and still having the issue of Voice Messages on WA and Telegram not recording anything, while the mic during calls or with Google assistant works fine.
Any of you having the same issue?

Anyone got magisk to boot on mi mix2?

It just hangs at MI logo and doesnt boot

For me it works. Wipe Dalvik/Cache, Flash ROM, reboot to recovery, Flash Magisk (16.0 = latest stable), reboot to system.

Never failes, as long as you reboot between flashing ROM and Magisk.

Mi5 8.8.9, camera is there and work fine.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

How do you install the ROM?

I do:
Full wipe
Flash Zip
Flash GAPPs (try already without flashing it but don't solve)
Flash magisk
Wipe Cache
Reboot

Try this several times, install fix that I found in other foruns, instal camera 2api in magisk, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, and other cams and when I click in cam my screen stay black and don't turn on never.

In miui 9.5 I have lag but camera work and I always used only rom from xiaomi.eu

It is planned to implement round edges in the recent menu.
Tks
Screenshot_2018-08-25-11-50-56-992_com.android.systemui.png

Whyred: nice Update. Smooth and fast, even with magisk 16.7.

Thanks for the video backgrounds!

Only issue, again, with some german translation.. Was already reported to translation team. But that's not a show stopper.

Thanks again and happy Weekend to all.

Reactions: EnterSandman
[Zitat = "Eli k, Beitrag: 439209, Mitglied: 186484"] Hi,

Ja, 16,7 (1671)

Es wird aus irgendwas Grund auf mi-Logo beim Start gehen [/ QUOTE]

Hatte genau das Problem.Vorher habe ich das neuste Rom geflasht.Startet ganz normal und schnell.Erst nach dem ich Magisk 16.7 installiert habe, hatte ich das selbe Problem.Nachdem ich das Handy neu gestartet habe ging es wieder normal.

Last edited:
Firmware 8.8.23. eu. can't find my settings always on display. Who knows show in the screenshot where to look for them. I don't understand myself. Thanks.
Screenshot_2018-08-25-14-13-08-099_com.android.settings.png

Do U have an idea what are those icons under the Chinese text:
Screenshot_2018-08-25-13-37-00-881_com.miui.home.png

After hitting Customize and going to Settings, I've got Chinese text:
Screenshot_2018-08-25-13-37-12-890_com.miui.personalassistant.png

All my language settings are English, device - Redmi 4X.

I also noticed this room is faster then 8.8.9.
Thanks Devs. ;D

I have very low sound in top speaker during calls on my Mi6. The problem came with MIUI10 2-3 weeks ago with weekly rom . I read somewhere that this is a software problem. Do you know something about this problem? It's very annoying..

Redmi 6 pro with new update... ''use app icons for notifications '' still not working... Please fix it thank you.

Hi i have problem after flashing this ROM for my Mi8 SE. It stuck at mi screen for about 20 minutes. Before this I'm using MIUI 10 8.8.16 china version. Can anybody help me?

Download via OTA Very fast
Install , reboot , all very smooth

Themes works goods , in multitask all good.

All is working nice .

Good works Devs.

By mi mix 2

Hi there, I'm on whyred and still having the issue of Voice Messages on WA and Telegram not recording anything, while the mic during calls or with Google assistant works fine.
Any of you having the same issue?
Whyred here. No problem with voice message recording via WhatsApp and telegram.

Do U have an idea what are those icons under the Chinese text:
View attachment 20314

After hitting Customize and going to Settings, I've got Chinese text:

All my language settings are English, device - Redmi 4X.

I also noticed this room is faster then 8.8.9.
Thanks Devs. ;D

Find the same after installing the rom (german). But when you click on the X, this additional menu is gone and never comes up again.

Reactions: zmajdk
I have a MI5.

So I face a strange issue, 3 weeks ago I was in Xiaomi.eu version xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.1.9.0.NAACNDL_v8-7.0 and I didn't updated phone in more than one year. Three weeks ago I decided to update it and made a full wipe and format erase everything updated TWPR and update version 8.8.9, the week after I update to 8.8.16 and now for 8.8.23 but after that I never had camera in those version.
I have MI 5 myself and I have no idea what's wrong with your device. I always have had camera and no issues with it.
Works fine on Mi Max 2, camera2 api, google cam works.

Edit : Sms deleting sound is back though and many contacts are displayed twice in Contacts app, does anyone here have this problem too?
SMS deleting sound is back because you can now officially disable it in Sound settings...

Reactions: Soebianto
Status
Not open for further replies.