8.8.23/24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
8.8.23 MI4c - still random reboot. I noticed it on taking pictures and almost on every call.

Bluetooth Problem also encountered on my Mi 8! Bluetooth randomly shuts off & won't turn on again unless the whole device reboots!
This issue is weird and random.

I tested yesterday after flashing to turn airplane on/off = bluetooth not working, had to reboot.
Airplane overnight, turned airplane off = bluetooth ok all day.
Tested now (same as yesterday) to turn airplane on/off = bluetooth ok.

I totaly wiped everything before flashing. no dirty flash.
someth. else i missed?

edit: flashed 8.8.9 beta, sound ok, no lags!
device: Mi Max 3
Probably just some hickup then. Make a backup and try 8.8.23 again. :)

The dual application is a lot and I can not turn it off. I restarted the machine
Screenshot_2018-08-29-07-03-21-210_com.miui.home.png

Hi,
About the Bluetooth issue thanks to @asgardi I maybe found how to fix it. Try to enable the "Sleep mode" in "battery and performance / scenes ".

I have no restriction with my operator, it worked fine for 2 years with my iPhone 6 and with my Mi8 sometimes it works sometimes I have to switch ON and OFF the Aiplane mode, maybe a parameter is not set properly...
Thanks buddy, Will try the Bluetooth trick!

This morning I didnt experience the bug, my BT was working after switching off from Airplane mode...Tha's really weird, maybe because the 2nd reboot ?

Also, I found out that I dont have to be in Airplane mode, but just turn BT off a few hours.
After turning it back ON to listen music on my car, I got the same issue again.

There is a function that prevents the phone get hotter when you're using the Quick Charge function or when the phone gets closer to certain temperature, it makes the phone laggier and hotter, so it's totally normal, you shouldn't be using the phone when is charging.
But, if you want to get rid of it, you can search in XDA a magisk module called "Thermal Throttle Mod", in my case the mod didn't affect/damage my phone, it doesn't get "really hot" as someone would expect, it doesn't even gets hot at all, but even with that, if you wanna try it be careful and do it by your own risk of course.
Thank you for your reply and information.
I'm gonna try this module amd it seems the developer tested the Module on a Mi5, which is the phone im also using.

Thanx again!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Reactions: Daenjel
Probably just some hickup then. Make a backup and try 8.8.23 again. :)
I encountered same problem. What I did is to clean flash. Don't mount system partition in TWRP so that you could format it (I think that's the culprit). I'm now using 8.8.23 without any problem.

On MI 6, whenever I try to select a different ringtone for my alarm, the audio doesn't play. Works fine when choosing a new phone ringtone.

Last edited:
Everything worked smother on my Mi8 now.
Thank you for this update.

After the update from 8.8.16 I‘ve changed back the language from English to German.

Today I found that the names of the days in the clocks on the lockscreens and in the time/weather widget are still in English.
For example today it shows Wednesday instead of Mittwoch.
How could I change them to German.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Egorasik, сообщение: 439940, участник: 202713"] Есть переход на андроидфайлс. Там уже по наименованию телефона найдёшь свою прошивку. Если ее нет, значит в задержке или пока не завезли [/ QUOTE]

Боюсь заблудиться тут, дайте ссылку плиз для Xiaomi Redmi note 2. Зарание спасибо

Guys this is an english speaking forum, so please......

Everything worked smother on my Mi8 now.
Thank you for this update.

After the update from 8.8.16 I‘ve changed back the language from English to German.

Today I found that the names of the days in the clocks on the lockscreens and in the time/weather widget are still in English.
For example today it shows Wednesday instead of Mittwoch.
How could I change them to German.
It's also on whyred. Report it to language section in first post.

Fixed in next release:
https://github.com/berlinux2016/MIUI10/issues/15

Last edited:
Hy I have a MI8, 1 day SOT 1hour and now 48% battery.
Why so is a terrible battery drop?
At night 10-12% decrease batrery, all function off( ect:BT Wifi ...) just cell standby work.
I think baseband/ cell standby is the reaseon.
I use 4 weeks eu room but not fixed this problem.

Hello dear forum members
I am new here in the forum, because I got a mi max 3 with fake rom. So I installed via adb trwp3.2.3-0, ran a data wipe, installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX3_8.8.23_v10-8.1.zip and ran another data wipe. System started and tried => Everything ok.
The whole thing I have done in the work, where I received 4G or 3G. At home I only received 2G and I can not talk on the phone. I am from Austria and have as a provider A1. The max 3 but should support the frequencies.
My question: Is the problem s.Rom or the phone is broken?
Please excuse my english. That's what the google translator does.

this is my first xiaomi mobile phone

Thx Gersch

Hello dear forum members
I am new here in the forum, because I got a mi max 3 with fake rom. So I installed via adb trwp3.2.3-0, ran a data wipe, installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX3_8.8.23_v10-8.1.zip and ran another data wipe. System started and tried => Everything ok.
The whole thing I have done in the work, where I received 4G or 3G. At home I only received 2G and I can not talk on the phone. I am from Austria and have as a provider A1. The max 3 but should support the frequencies.
My question: Is the problem s.Rom or the phone is broken?
Please excuse my english. That's what the google translator does.

this is my first xiaomi mobile phone

Thx Gersch
AFAIK Austria A1 supported bands 3 (1800), 7 (2600), 20 (800).
Mi Max 3 (global) don't support band 7 (source Gear best).
Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Hello i Have mi8se and i like our rom.when fix the notification for app in the upper left of notch?thanks

Hi guys, what is the correct version to dowload for redmi note 5?
Can you advise also a good version of TWRP working fine on this device?
Any feedback for this version on this phone?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.