Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, ive installed the .zip clean install in my mi8 but im getting bootloop.
Ive tried enter in recovery and fastboot but i cant cause when i hold power + volume down im getting the info message of unlocked bootloader.
What i need to do?
Thanks

Last edited:
So you had no idea how many people got banned, yet you're so sure Xiaomi.eu's admins are dictators? There is nothing wrong with some strict rules on a forum, too many junk posts on things which already clearly stated in the op help no one and just annoying..

And as far as I remember, never blocked anything on this forum, everyone can see my profile and can send me pm, unlike
you who blocked people.from seeing your profile..hehehe

I 100% agree to this !!!

Every forum needs some basic rules. Without this it will end in trouble and will become uninteresting for other members.

And in every forum there are people, that are not interested in keeping this rules. They think, they can do all in the way they want.
And this members shoud go away !

(sorry for Off topic - but I could not resist to answer to this)

Last edited:
Flashed 8.9.13 on Mi8 with the full wipe — works seamlessly.
GPS works like a charm.
Bluetooth & GPS still works after airplane mode.
An issue with custom launchers overlapping default — fixed after the reboot.

Google pay worked out of the box - configured & tested on real transactions.

how do you fixed it with overlapping launcher? just a reboot still dont works for me...

Hello, ive installed the .zip clean install in my mi8 but im getting bootloop.
Ive tried enter in recovery and fastboot but i cant cause when i hold power + volume down im getting the info message of unlocked bootloader.
What i need to do?
Thanks

The ugly screen with the unlocked bootloader is normal if the Mi8 bootloader was pre-unlocked, if you flash the official global rom
the screen is gone, there you only got the "bootloader unlocked" at bottom, but xiaomi.eu rom based on china-dev, so wie have the ugly
screen, maybe the xiaomi.eu team will change it in the near future.

you need to hold power+volumeUP not down, up does boot twrp, there you have to wipe data, and "format data" (confirm it with typing yes")
after that copy the eu.rom.zip again to the Mi8 and flash it again.

but theses steps were written a hundred times in this thread, just search the thread to find your answers

Last edited:
The ugly screen with the unlocked bootloader is normal if the Mi8 bootloader was pre-unlocked, if you flash the official global rom
the screen is gone, there you only got the "bootloader unlocked" at bottom, but xiaomi.eu rom based on china-dev, so wie have the ugly
screen, maybe the xiaomi.eu team will change it in the near future.

you need to hold power+volumeUP not down, up does boot twrp, there you have to wipe data, and "format data" (confirm it with typing yes")
after that copy the eu.rom.zip again to the Mi8 and flash it again.

but theses steps were written a hundred times in this thread, just search the thread to find your answers
But i need to still press power+up when the message appear or i release when the message appear?

I have flash zip.persist (which is available for download), no error message when flash via TWRP, phone turns on well, but photo sensors etc... still do not work
Since the Twrp method doesn't work for you see this guide
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Guys, how did you manage to wipe persist partition? Which Mix 2S TWRP includes this wipe option?

Since the Twrp method doesn't work for you see this guide
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Here is the error:
01.png

Why is your "updated" recovery 20 mb bigger than the other one, if it is the language change only as you said it should be basically the same ?
Different compression, mine is IMG, (to be flashed as Image) the other is a zip

Last edited:
Hi,

I have mi8se with xiaomi.eu tom and i cannot update it OTA.
It Always says "you are already up to date" (see picutres below)

How do i do it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-18-20-36-31-207_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-18-20-36-31-207_com.android.settings.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 355
  • Screenshot_2018-09-18-20-36-46-596_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-18-20-36-46-596_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 352
Hi coming from 8.8.3 weekly beta on Mix 2S , can I "dirty" flash this android 9 rom for our device ?

Thanks again :)

I'm from Hong Kong. I wonder if I need to change anything (such as the gps.conf, etc) for the GPS to work better on my Note 5 Pro (whyred)?

Thanks you very much for your works. I have a little question: in the status bar, my network is showed by LTE, but i want it is 4G. How can i do it? Thanks!

LTE=4G
Edit build.prop with some root explorer (or file manager)
Find and change Region to Ru
Reboot.

Tapatalk - Xiaomi MI6

I just installed the 8.9.13 on my Mi8 and found these points in the first few minutes (note, I did a factory reset):

1:
When I open any app and swipe up and hold (so I open the task manager), it takes about a second until I can click / swipe any of the apps shown in the task manager. I can just swipe/click them after the clock in the navbar is shown. This way many of my gestures get lost :(
I tested it with animation scale on 1.0 and 0.5 and in both tests I got the same result.

2: Fingerprint unlock takes *a bit* longer (not much)
3: Face unlock takes *a bit* longer
4: Sometimes when I use the swipe.up gesture to go into the task manager, the keyboard stays open until the taskmanager is shown.
5: The duration from Display off -> Display on also seems to take a bit longer.
6: Sometimes the phone shows stutters in animation, for example the notification bar

Status
Not open for further replies.