Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous i was on stable Rom 10. I just installed this update.
I have battery statics as icon on screen and when i click on it normally it shows directly the stats.
But now it does a automatic a optimization when i click on it and down under when Its finshed i can go to battery stats.

Is this new? cuz i dont like it Everytime my batter gets optimized

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk
cb8b8065502adaf42f937f1c624f6c1f.jpg
4a5be4edd32ae4d5aad3b024c97f7cce.jpg
No one knows..?

on the lockscreen: both wifi and network signal icons are shown in color white. it should be black as the rest of the icons in the status bar

Can confirm, I see this same behaviour on a light lockscreen (when they should be black, they are white)

I can't mount vendor partition to emulate NFC cards with this build now. I could do with previous build based on Oreo.
When I finally get able to mount it as r/w, the screen goes black the the phone stops working. I need to reset it to get it back to life.
I'm using a mix 2s @ingbrzy
View attachment 20933

When I had installed the ROM I had read only acces to the root folder with root, may this be a related error.

No one knows..?

You can skip the optimization and at the bottom click on the statistics. Or you can click on the settings in the security and display the battery icon on the screen - clicking on it will immediately display statistics.

You can skip the optimization and at the bottom click on the statistics. Or you can click on the settings in the security and display the battery icon on the screen - clicking on it will immediately display statistics.
How do you skip the optimization?
If you mean pressing stop.. that's not really skipping.

When i have apps open in the background and i want to check battery stats, i press stop to skip it right.. but the app is fast and it takes a second to collect the date. Eventually then you cant skip or scroll down to see battery stats. Because its says then you need to optimize the background apps first before you van scroll down to the bottom to see the stats.

About the battery icon i already have it on the screen like you see on the scrnshot.
But that icon takes me immediately to optimization.

This is not very handy. To check battery stats it needed Everytime to close all background apps before you can skip down to battery stats.

75e8180e3eca29b693d00e8125da0d51.jpg
dea88e4536d629e9cee4864078db5c86.jpg

Remove the check mark from the optimization points and the "Optimize manually" button will appear. Click on it, scroll down and there click "Battery use" will be statistics.
On the desktop, you need to take out the label "Power" and from there you immediately get into the statistics. I took it out in the assistant.

When i have apps open in the background and i want to check battery stats, i press stop to skip it right.. but the app is fast and it takes a second to collect the date. Eventually then you cant skip or scroll down to see battery stats. Because its says then you need to optimize the background apps first before you van scroll down to the bottom to see the stats.

About the battery icon i already have it on the screen like you see on the scrnshot.
But that icon takes me immediately to optimization.

This is not very handy. To check battery stats it needed Everytime to close all background apps before you can skip down to battery stats.

75e8180e3eca29b693d00e8125da0d51.jpg
dea88e4536d629e9cee4864078db5c86.jpg
What's so hard about going into Settings > Battery & Performance > Battery Usage > Battery Use ??

If you can't manage this, it might be time for an iPhone :)

Thanks for great work xiaomi.eu, only question about poco f1, why i dont have option to use face unlock? Can i active it somehow?

What's so hard about going into Settings > Battery & Performance > Battery Usage > Battery Use ??

If you can't manage this, it might be time for an iPhone :)

Oh plz Mark dont come with a Iphone i just updated today this Rom after a while on Stable.
And yeah its hard to find out or to manage when previous version was 1 click away from checking battery stats. And now its like clickclickscrollclickscrollclick.
I don't mind that you know..i just wanted to know how it works on this new update. But yeah it seems to be harder to explain something with some dignity.

Its not my first time here Mark.

Remove the check mark from the optimization points and the "Optimize manually" button will appear. Click on it, scroll down and there click "Battery use" will be statistics.
On the desktop, you need to take out the label "Power" and from there you immediately get into the statistics. I took it out in the assistant.

Thank you for your answer.
I have figured out to remove the marks and its now manually and i can scroll down directly to see the stats.
But it still does the optimization before i can do that.

And what do you mean by taking out the label "power"? so i can go directly to the stats. where assistant?

Its new from Miui 10. If You want old way, You must come back to Miui 9 or first Miui 10.
Oh plz Mark dont come with a Iphone i just updated today this Rom after a while on Stable.
And yeah its hard to find out or to manage when previous version was 1 click away from checking battery stats. And now its like clickclickscrollclickscrollclick.
I don't mind that you know..i just wanted to know how it works on this new update. But yeah it seems to be harder to explain something with some dignity.

I have figured out to remove the marks and its now manually and i can scroll down directly to see the stats.

And what do you mean by taking out the label "power"? so i can go directly to the stats. where assistant?

Given the fact normally people are not fixated on battery stats a few clicks is reasonable to view stats. In a real world scenario I doubt many people are wanting minute by minute battery stats...if so you are only effecting your SOT.

Its new from Miui 10. If You want old way, You must come back to Miui 9 or first Miui 10.
Yeah i know on miui 10 stable also still the old way. But this beta is better for battery

Yeah i know on miui 10 stable also still the old way. But this beta is better for battery

Use your phone normally and dont fixate on battery is a good idea really :) people get too hung up on little things with phones, really its border line OCD :)

Reactions: jc rey and Coldmind
Given the fact normally people are not fixated on battery stats a few clicks is reasonable to view stats. In a real world scenario I doubt many people are wanting minute by minute battery stats...if so you are only effecting your SOT.
I just hated that clicking on battery icon does battery optimization. But that has being explained and i figured that out. and yeah i dont mind a few clicks, i was just so used to it.

Use your phone normally and dont fixate on battery is a good idea really :) people get too hung up on little things with phones, really its border line OCD :)
The way you say that.. makes me already getting tired of it checking the stats.

Reactions: MarkHUK
I cannot root mi Mi mix 2 with Magisk. When I flash Magisk via twrp and the nreboot, my phone stuck on "Mix" logo and will not startup. This happen on every rom since I change from Miui 8 to Miui 9 and now even on Miui 10. Any suggestion?

I cannot root mi Mi mix 2 with Magisk. When I flash Magisk via twrp and the nreboot, my phone stuck on "Mix" logo and will not startup. This happen on every rom since I change from Miui 8 to Miui 9 and now even on Miui 10. Any suggestion?
Do you have any modules installed. Same happened to me before due to faulty magisj moduy. Had to uninstall it and the flash magisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.