9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reuploaded Mi8SE work. Need to use miflash, install twrp again
For Mi8SE user, by using weekly roms, then you're accepted to facing some problem, just remember to backup every thing, every week
If you dont want to, switch to stable
If rom stuck in fastboot or cant boot, it's xiaomi.eu issue, if twrp gone, it twrp issue because twrp not support officially for our device

For Mi8SE user, by using weekly roms, then you're accepted to facing some problem, just remember to backup every thing, every week
So have we to format all?

Xiaomi Mi 8SE twrp 1227
Install twrp with fastboot. Unplug the USB cable without giving the boot command, hold down the power button of the device. device reset, try to enter twrp when you turn on the volume and hold the power key
twrp will open. Now let's wait for the rom smoothly or install a previous rom.

It is possible to hope that the separate sound for SMS sometime will appear?
Separate sound option for SMS notification is there:

501978abebc83f398b0fcba11f3079b2.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: HofMan and Bobanoid
Xiaomi Mi 8SE twrp 1227
Install twrp with fastboot. Unplug the USB cable without giving the boot command, hold down the power button of the device. device reset, try to enter twrp when you turn on the volume and hold the power key
twrp will open. Now let's wait for the rom smoothly or install a previous rom.
Whether you can boot to twrp after installing reuploaded 9.1.3?
Mi8SE reuploaded to fix stuck in fastboot. If you have working twrp, flash it. And remember to root before reboot system

If rom stuck in fastboot or cant boot, it's xiaomi.eu issue, if twrp gone, it twrp issue because twrp not support officially for our device

Good day
noted new version for Mi8SE (hoping fixed)

Now I'm still with oreo version 8.10.25 so I have to install twrp updated as first

Do you know if this "new" version is really fixed and I will not lost my twrp?
which twrp I have to install?

Thanks

Works great on my Mi8 - very happy about the new "double tap 2 lock" feature - works great! thank you devs! :)
PS: Only "issue": The calendar items disappeared after doing a dirty flash - but synched it with google again and everything was there again, so no big deal, if you have stored your calendar in the cloud. Local events may be lost.

Good day
noted new version for Mi8SE (hoping fixed)

Now I'm still with oreo version 8.10.25 so I have to install twrp updated as first

Do you know if this "new" version is really fixed and I will not lost my twrp?
which twrp I have to install?

Thanks
Install twrp 1227 (find it on xda), download rom and install
Better wipe before install

Status
Not open for further replies.