9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There may well be a fundamental issue with the baseband for the Mi8, as the only time the network search list should look to the basic phone settings is when the phone is initially powered up (after manufacturing or a full "clean" flash.

Additional Settings/Backup & Reset/Network settings reset

Does this produce the same result as a full (clean) flash?

Xiaomi not end support this phone. Official Miui Global and China are contuined. XIAOMI/MIUI = miui.com and en.miui.com
Only Xiaomi.eu ( its not Miui Team, its not Official Team and roms, this is custom project) end of life this phones.
Go to Global or China Miui (install on Yours phone)and where is the problem? China and Global are very good roms.
Even You go back to older roms even Xiaomi.eu where work fine etc.

It's a bit of a pain, the more important errors are still not removed. I understand, however, the operation of Xiaomi.eu team.
@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg

This rom work *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* in note 4x ? Because the miui 10 stable, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* dont work, blackscreen here.

@GreasyMonkey1960
Network signal monitor doesn't work without root. :/

I could provide a netmonster cell log?

I am not familiar with all of the Netmonster capabilities, but it should give some idea of the signals.

I was looking for the UE Capability Indication message from thr L3 logs - that would indicate if the UE was trying to look for TSCDMA signals at all.

On my Mix2 I do not see any sign of TSCDMA being in the messages.

Reactions: arboria
Got a problem with Google calendar sync. It doesn't work. I always have to sync it manually to see the calendar entries. If I don't do this I see nothing from the Google calendar.

Got a problem with Google calendar sync. It doesn't work. I always have to sync it manually to see the calendar entries. If I don't do this I see nothing from the Google calendar.
Yes already 25 pages about that

Yeah, I wipe the data,dalvik and cache before installing. What could i have done wrong else ? I am trying it again and again but cant get it work :(
FORMAT, not only wipe !
(Edit: Oh... did not see... hint was written in the meantime...)

I do not know. It may do it, but I have no way of checking it with the current tools I have access to

"Additional Settings/Backup & Reset/Network settings reset"

I tried it on my Max1 Prime helium.

It did reset all my wifi passwords and saved wifi networks, but not any of my settings.

The mobile connection was not noticeably interrupted, none of my settings seem to have been reset(?).

I didn't notice anything else just as I did it, but there appeared 4 files "ramdump_modem . . ." in the folder ramdump.

These might have what you need, I found no "TD-SCDMA" so far, but well "CDMA" in a lot of strings, with registering and unregistering of various "handlers", testing, etc.

Screenshot_2019-01-06-21-07-47-618_com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander.png

Last edited:
Hi,
Sorry for the question, I want to download the version for HMNote5Pro, of the three links that are in the first page, he would be the third good?
thank you

I am not familiar with all of the Netmonster capabilities, but it should give some idea of the signals.

I was looking for the UE Capability Indication message from thr L3 logs - that would indicate if the UE was trying to look for TSCDMA signals at all.

On my Mix2 I do not see any sign of TSCDMA being in the messages.
The SIM used tells it what networks to look for.

This whole things just a placebo.

Redmi PRO (4/128) rooted
This Update (dirty flash) installed without any problems. But I miss the improvement of the more volume steps, because i still have only 15 steps and the lowest step is still to loud for me for usage in the night.

But before installation, I spent a lot of time reading all the post to find a hint if there are any problems with REDMI PRO (because some other devices had huge problems) - and this is so time consuming, because too many posts simply don't even tell anything about the device that is concerned...

If it was up to me, I would only allow posts with useful information - INCLUDING the facts about the device whem important - and would immediately delete all the others... That would make this site a lot mor useful for all the others that want to pay attention and contribute there experience.

Unfortunately this was the last update for my Redmi PRO here, because I'm still stuck with Android 6.0 because XIAOMI did never update the Android-Version - and this is very disappointing (but not the fault from XIAOMI.eu).
Therefore for me, that is my last Redmi-Phone and my last MTK-Phone...!

Redmi PRO (4/128) rooted
This Update (dirty flash) installed without any problems. But I miss the improvement of the more volume steps, because i still have only 15 steps and the lowest step is still to loud for me for usage in the night.

But before installation, I spent a lot of time reading all the post to find a hint if there are any problems with REDMI PRO (because some other devices had huge problems) - and this is so time consuming, because too many posts simply don't even tell anything about the device that is concerned...

If it was up to me, I would only allow posts with useful information - INCLUDING the facts about the device whem important - and would immediately delete all the others... That would make this site a lot mor useful for all the others that want to pay attention and contribute there experience.

Unfortunately this was the last update for my Redmi PRO here, because I'm still stuck with Android 6.0 because XIAOMI did never update the Android-Version - and this is very disappointing (but not the fault from XIAOMI.eu).
Therefore for me, that is my last Redmi-Phone and my last MTK-Phone...!
That's right. When we tried adding more volume steps to your crappy Mediatek phone, the audio server would crash and the phone was unusable.
And so, the extra volume steps is only being added to non-Mediatek devices.

Reactions: masterross
Xiaomi mi mix 2s 128gb
Miui eu rom 9.1.3
After installing this update through otaupdate I have a small issue.

When i want to change my wallpaper or theme through settings or by holding finger on homescreen then choosing wallpaper there is no old wallpaper menu with wallpapers i choosed before, there is an xiaomi theme app opening straight away.
Same when I go to settings and choose thenes- it used to show all themes stored on my phone. Now Themes Store from xiaomi opens showing themes to download instead of my themes downloaded before.

Is there any solution for that?

Thank you in advance,

HI to everyone. First of nothing thank you for all your work on this roms. I love them.

Well, i have a Redmi Note 4x and Mi Pad 4, with this update now I can disabled system apps on smartphone, but that option doesn't works on Mi Pad 4, are you going to add on future?

Thanks again and sorry for my bad English.

9.1.3 has a lot of bugs.
Exit keep stoppping, Mi cloud stopped,5.0 dip keeps stopiing.

Device: Rosy

HI to everyone. First of nothing thank you for all your work on this roms. I love them.

Well, i have a Redmi Note 4x and Mi Pad 4, with this update now I can disabled system apps on smartphone, but that option doesn't works on Mi Pad 4, are you going to add on future?

Thanks again and sorry for my bad English.

Tried this APP Miui hidden settings

Xiaomi mi mix 2s 128gb
Miui eu rom 9.1.3
After installing this update through otaupdate I have a small issue.

When i want to change my wallpaper or theme through settings or by holding finger on homescreen then choosing wallpaper there is no old wallpaper menu with wallpapers i choosed before, there is an xiaomi theme app opening straight away.
Same when I go to settings and choose thenes- it used to show all themes stored on my phone. Now Themes Store from xiaomi opens showing themes to download instead of my themes downloaded before.

Is there any solution for that?

Thank you in advance,
look here https://goo.gl/pJhyvq it works

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.