9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.I would like to ask if i'm on 9.1.3 Eu dev rom how can install global stable 10.0.6.0 rom.I think I can install by Mi flash.It is o.k but what about Arb?I have opened the bootloader ,installed Twrp and arb is active.thx.

Hello.I would like to ask if i'm on 9.1.3 Eu dev rom how can install global stable 10.0.6.0 rom.I think I can install by Mi flash.It is o.k but what about Arb?I have opened the bootloader ,installed Twrp and arb is active.thx.
What model are you using? Not all devices have active arb.

For anyone else wondering : no

Same as ever on MIDO miui 10.. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* just black screens after launch. Best case scenario you'll get a singles frame in the viewfinder after fiddling with the settings.

Back to xiaomi.eu stable 9.5.2.0 I go
Yes, I tested the stable and got the same result, then maybe the beta would be different, thank you.I found a patch (ZIP) that says it resolves, later I'll see if I put miui 10 again.

The patch
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VHiMEA-mzLRnOttiDm3rqna_p1c-74KQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Yeah I don't think so, there's no fix for MIDO MIUI10 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
Either don't update to MIUI 10 or use another Rom.

Locked bootloader probably...

My bootloader is unlocked as can be seen on the attached image.

Screenshot_2019-01-08-21-20-10-297_com.android.settings.png

Reactions: El Porcharo
Am using WEEKLY 9.1.2 MIX3 for my Mix 3.

Downloaded the Global ROM and tried flashing but getting the error in red....as attached.

Anybody knows why?

Attachments

• IMG_20190108_202507.jpg
    IMG_20190108_202507.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 375
Hello everyone!
Can anyone check if wallpaper carousel work in this version properly? I'm currently on the globe rom and it doesn't work as it should. It switches only the homescreen wallpaper and it doesnt even switch it every time i unlock the device.

Can anyone check it if it works on the EU ROM with the POCO F1?

Thank you!

i updated to this version since three days ago. i have a redmi note 4x
and since three days i have charging issues.

i connect the charger and after like 5 minutes it just stops charging. then i have to unplug and plug in again to continue charging.

i already tried different cables and everything. so i think the problem must be in this update?! anyone else have this problem?

no charching issue on my redmi note 4x with xiaomi.eu 9.1.3

*edit*
Try charging with the phone powered off. Just rembered that I shut the phone down halfway through charghing yesterday (50%>70>100%)

Last edited:
Reactions: shady225
Status
Not open for further replies.