Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello. is it possible to add two row notification styles on notched phone?
1st row is clock, 2nd row is notification icons

IMG_20190115_231255.jpg

thanks

Reactions: pittrich67
Then the best thing to do is wait from Xiaomi.eu developers...
They've basically told us it's our fault for not reading the forum threads. They should just eliminate OTA updates then because not everyone has the time to wait for people to have issues and then read a forum thread just before updating. That's embarrassing.

hello. is it possible to add two row notification styles on notched phone?
1st row is clock, 2nd row is notification icons

View attachment 22873

thanks
No.
Shouldn't have bought a device with a notch.
They've basically told us it's our fault for not reading the forum threads. They should just eliminate OTA updates then because not everyone has the time to wait for people to have issues and then read a forum thread just before updating. That's embarrassing.
Poor you. It's not our fault that there is no official TWRP for your device. Nothing we can do about it.

Reactions: CyNote
No.
Shouldn't have bought a device with a notch.

Poor you. It's not our fault that there is no official TWRP for your device. Nothing we can do about it.
Yet you provided a faulty unofficial one at the link in the first post.

Not my fault the one YOU provided doesn't work. Maybe if you tried your buggy ass ROM and buggy ass recovery, us Mi 8 SE users wouldn't have either phones incapable of an update or even bricked phones.

Last edited:

Not my fault the one YOU provided doesn't work. Maybe if you tried your buggy ass ROM and buggy ass recovery, us Mi 8 SE users wouldn't have either phones incapable of an update or even bricked phones.
For starters, this is BETA ROM. Do you really know what that means? I am sure you don't.

Beta is NOT suitable for the faint of the heart and issues will be there and occasionally bricks can and will happen! That's the nature of the beast.

I would NEVER EVER take it on the EU dev team for any of these issues as they are just providing us for F-R-E-E!

Please show some gratitude and do you even know how long it takes to support multitude of devices and make it work with the changes?!?

Hemad

They should just eliminate OTA updates then because not everyone has the time to wait for people to have issues and then read a forum thread just before updating.

LOL
U serious???

If you don't have time to read and don't want to risk, just don't f**k**g install weekly ROMs!
Stay with STABLE release instead!!

It might happen some time that I don't have time to read also, but I decide if delaying the update or just risk and go. But if I then run into troubles, I would just say "f*ck me I didn't check the forum first!", don't come over here and blame devs!

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Excuse me I have a problem because I have a Redmi Note 4X with 64GB but in settings don't say that...
9354810b588716b4f2be84acaec6f2d0.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.