MIUI 10.3 9.1.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oniemjan

Members
Jan 15, 2019
i had this problem too, reboot to twrp , then in the mount menu , mount system ( and vendor if you want to edit there too) and reboot to android , should be working now and can system be mounted r/w ( i found this suggestion on google search , try it and work )

p.s: actually the problem is that system is mounted as read only , thats why u cant edit system file , but before mount in twrp , even when mount system as rw for example in terminal program or es file manager, toast msg it is done , but system stays readonly.
it worked... thx for the reply!

semhsp

Members
Dec 12, 2018
For the Pie versions where you added back the hide notch option, will you make it so the clock and notifications will be on the sides of the notch instead of under it? Like it was on Oreo?

_FieryAura

Members
Dec 23, 2018
Sometime when I unlock my phone with my fingerprint and after I open a locked app on my poccophone the ir scanner will be never stop.. So it's broken all ir unlock. I need to restart my phone for fix it

Sorry for my English

Anynone experience this?

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Any ideea why casting videos to TV is not working?
Mi Video doesn't support Chromecast/Google Cast. It only supports Mi Link, which as far as we know is supported on the Chinese Mi Box (not Android TV).

play store gives me error 190 and this report
View attachment 22947

and in the app themes I get this
View attachment 22948
Play Store: Settings -> Manage apps -> Google Play Store -> Clear data -> Clear all data.
Themes: Settings -> Manage apps -> Themes -> Uninstall updates.

avalverde

Members
Nov 29, 2014
Mi Video doesn't support Chromecast/Google Cast. It only supports Mi Link, which as far as we know is supported on the Chinese Mi Box (not Android TV).

Play Store: Settings -> Manage apps -> Google Play Store -> Clear data -> Clear all data.
Themes: Settings -> Manage apps -> Themes -> Uninstall updates.
thanks for the reply but I still do not let me update anything from the play store or download anything from the app themes

a6500

Members
Jul 31, 2018
Upgraded my Mi 8 yesterday and honestly, the battery performance for this build is fire Couldn't be happier, thanks for working hard on this!!

on an unrelated note, is it possible to turn on vertical clock both in Lockscreen and OLED Always On mode? I've tried searching for this but haven't found any response/solution. Thanks!

ateogrillo

Members
Jul 13, 2018
No more Android 6.0 devices here.
I ask this question for all the developers of Xiaomi.eu:

Stable roms will not be manufactured from Xiaomi.eu for Miui v.10.3 for Redmi note4 and Miui v. 10.2 for My 4 LTE cancro?
This would be a great help for those who have these older phones but in very good use.

Thank you very much for your response and effort.

Reactions: jc rey

bibibuba

Members
Feb 15, 2016
@ingbrzy
I think there is some kind of mistake regarding the Redmi note 3 SE (Kate). New dev roms are still being released, its not EOL just yet.
Screenshot_2019-01-20-21-20-29-893_com.android.chrome.png

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
I ask this question for all the developers of Xiaomi.eu:

Stable roms will not be manufactured from Xiaomi.eu for Miui v.10.3 for Redmi note4 and Miui v. 10.2 for My 4 LTE cancro?
This would be a great help for those who have these older phones but in very good use.

Thank you very much for your response and effort.
It's a no for cancro. We'll probably release future stables for kate.
@ingbrzy
I think there is some kind of mistake regarding the Redmi note 3 SE (Kate). New dev roms are still being released, its not EOL just yet. View attachment 22961
It is EOL for us. We focus on Android 7.1+ devices. Anything older than that is starting to be a hassle, hard to maintain, and a very long time to build.

Reactions: El Porcharo

phantom991

Members
Jan 4, 2019
I can not enable camera2 api in my mi 8 lite with android pie. I used the procedure to enable hal3 but continue to be disabled. with the global version instead they were enabled but with many bugs. what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.