9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

Has anyone here successfully installed one of the google 6.x camera port (with night sight etc.) under this ROM?

Specifically, I mean something like This under the redmi note 5 pro (ai).

Last edited:
Huh... I wish I'd have that...
I'm only getting notification icons. No flash. :(

i just installed weekly 9.1.24 and then i noticed those edge animations.. then i started search it on settings and put AOD on, then those animations disappeared..
would be nice to know this thing? why everyone doesnt have it? and why it was working with aod off and not anymore..

@ingbrzy

So those are flashable zips ?
What's the source of these ? :)

Standard these are flasable zips and you choose anything you wont to install it !! Now what's the reason everyone does not have it and it does not exist at official China - Global beta rom and what happens only to their creator can tell us why. But it's something very beautiful and a big bravo from me !! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stoffl
Since I installed the MIUI 10.3 8.12.27 version on MI 8 SE, I can not install any other version. I tried to install all the rest that came out afterwards. I click on the installation, turns off the mobile, opens and stays stuck on the MI logo. Why is this happening;

Riva twrp 3.2.3.0 shows only blurred blue or orange lines with this last oreo beta version?
Edit: this twrp was for android 7, the link in the 1st post takes us to it, instead it should be for android 8.1.

Last edited:
I'm on 9.1.17 and after reboot I loose all camera photos from gallery!!!?!!
So is there any way to get them back?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Fingerprint has been disabled. This is inconvenient. Could you revive it? Device Mi6X
I solved it by myself. I was delete all lock patterns then re-setting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-31-17-55-25-608_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-31-17-55-25-608_com.android.settings.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 413
I wana move to china to have so many time when on holydays...
Ffs.

What you dont realise is that these are the ONLY holidays that they get. If you are used to 20+ paid days holiday then China is not the place for you. You get holiday when the Government tells you, not before or after the fact. Some companies give 5 days of paid leave in the year, but the rest is only some key days like Labour Day, National Day etc.

I noticed build.prop is using M1803D5XE(the Chinese model) as model for Polaris. Is there a reason which you don't change it to M1803D5XA(Global model) instead?

Last edited:
Check your APN. You may have a proxy from your operator doing this "effect".
Thanks LOLO9393,I don't have any proxy in my APN settings.
I just formatted the phone and started from zero.
And now I've this problem continuously

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-01-14-25-54-330_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-01-14-25-54-330_com.android.settings.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 405
  • Screenshot_2019-02-01-14-26-47-768_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-01-14-26-47-768_com.android.settings.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 409
Have anyone else problems with adaway with this version? I receive an copy error when try to apply host file

Using Pocophone, stuck at the part where you choose if you want to copy from an old Android, login, or copy data from an iPhone. When choosing log-in, it just cycles back to the page before that, if you choose to copy from an old Android, I tried to connect it to my S4 Mini and it gets interrupted in the middle of copying. I just wiped everything and trying to redownload the ROM to reflash using TWRP. Just in case it doesn't work, do you have any solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.