MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very big thanks to the Dev's who are struggling to keep up with the EU Rom and Mega updates.Big thanks to the great team behind the EU.ROM is NICE.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Made a video of it

Is Anti-flicker setting turned ON on your device? If yes, then disable it and enjoy. At least this is what was causing the lags for me.

Reactions: BeoWulf 1
Screen unlock animation is missing (Mi 9).

Also, I know this bug is 100 years old, but I will remind about it - when you lock your screen, black line appears at the top of the screen. So the "fade out" effect doesn't look really nice. I understand that this issue is really minor, but anyway. Can be done better.

Reactions: xeGox and extpumajl
can confirm on mi9 "Ok google" working after phone reboot but then the option for it to appear while on lockscreen or above other apps turns off and doesnt let you turn it back on, thus, making it not work anymore

Also AI button options now dont crash but they display with black bars between the options, Google assistant doesnt work when its set for the AI button

I know what the problem is, as I said before I had this same problem. And is working for me now. I just set Google as assistant and voice assistance app and after trying to enable it a couple of times I finally enabled it. Now I have it enabled and if I say "ok google"works perfect.

EDIT: Just to try it out I turned off Voice Match and it don't let's me turn it on. So I have rebooted the phone and now I can turn it on and works. You can try retraining the voice model (if you cant because the error thing, try changing the phone's language, that forces you to retrain voice model).
Mi 9. I confirm. The method works.

Reactions: xeGox and extpumajl
Is Anti-flicker setting turned ON on your device? If yes, then disable it and enjoy. At least this is what was causing the lags for me.
Anti flicker settings ? Didn't find that option anywhere. There was something similar in "VR" under screen settings. Disabled it but it's still laggy af

hello, i have 9t and i want to install miui 11, i am on stock rom and locked bootloader ... when i unlock bootloader and install twrp and install miui 11, android 10, do i have to after that to install twrp for android 10? Are there any detailed instructions for switching from android 9 to android 10? Thanks

Mi 9 TE: AI button is back to work! Ok, Google too!
Nice work, thanks!
Dirty flash over 9.10.10

Regarding the location history/timeline issue in the Mi 9, I found something odd.

Location history hasn't been working since the MIUI 11 update, if I am not mistaken.

I enabled second space and added my Google account. As usual, Google will email a security alert, but strangely, it says that I signed in from a new device but not from a Mi 9, but instead, from a Mi 8.

I then proceeded to enable location history, and timeline in Google Maps works!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Works well on Mi 8. Very smooth and no lags. Everything works. Wipe Cache and Dalvik, then flash ROM zip and once again wipe Cache and Dalvik. Thanks to the developers.
Does your timeline in maps work?
Regarding the location history/timeline issue in the Mi 9, I found something odd.

Location history hasn't been working since the MIUI 11 update, if I am not mistaken.

I enabled second space and added my Google account. As usual, Google will email a security alert, but strangely, it says that I signed in from a new device but not from a Mi 9, but instead, from a Mi 8.

I then proceeded to enable location history, and timeline in Google Maps works!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I believed this is not a problem of MIUI 11 because on Mi8 the first MIUI 11 version was based on Android 9 and there timeline dues work. It stopped working when the base was switched to Android 10.
I have the feeling that there are several glitches with the Google integration in MIUI 11 ROMs that are based on Android 10.

Reactions: jwaiwit
Status
Not open for further replies.