MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9 se has some issues : -Battery drain (last update was batter) -some times when you open a directory it freeze a lot.
I had xiaomi.eu MIUI 10 - August. Battery life was good. I dirty flash MIUI 11 (android 9) global stable EU. Battery life was very bad.
Today I dirty flash 9.10.17. Battery life is OK again.

Suggest you use GSAM battery monitor send screenshot to us show where is your battery usages

How to solve this problem? Magisk 20 cts profile=false.
87f32f559a1ee898e7fb503773d903ad.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Maybe is already reported, but on Mi 9 SE Bluetooth don't back ON after Aereo mode, I need to reboot the phone to have it working again.

Maybe is already reported, but on Mi 9 SE Bluetooth don't back ON after Aereo mode, I need to reboot the phone to have it working again.
I had the same problem after dirty install. I did a clean installation and everything perfect.

Reactions: cioce
First MIUI 11 weekly which runs really smooth on my Redmi Note 5 (whyred).Thanks a lot, Devs. Dirty flashed from 9.10.10
Just one little issue: can't activate VoLTE, tried almost everything... - but o.k., not
so important for me...

Can I downgrade my phone from Android 10 to Android 9 with a dirty flash? Pls help, the Android 10 got me insane with bugs

First MIUI 11 weekly which runs really smooth on my Redmi Note 5 (whyred).Thanks a lot, Devs. Dirty flashed from 9.10.10
Just one little issue: can't activate VoLTE, tried almost everything... - but o.k., not
so important for me...
Did you try this, it worked for me
7f9c93653cf8b2630b54a1108ff20af3.jpg

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

9T Pro Google maps: navigation cursor is very inaccurate after turning off screen. Kind of freezes navigation. After canceling navigation and setup again it works fine until next screen lock.
Issue was absent in the previous release but came back (from 2 releases ago) again in current one.

I have a problem with com.google.android.app force close
I have red that some others have similar problem, but I didn't find the solution yet.
Is there a fix for it?

Neither solution works! I've installed the latest TWRP system since then the phone won't boot! Can you help? Thanks.

For the mi mix 2 the miui 11 would bee updated to Android 10 (Q) or it will remain to Android 9? Thanks in advance ✌

Installed on Note 7 and seems good
But 3 bug
- when unlock screen there is a delay and screen went black (not off)

- there is no watermark in camera settings!

- phone show that it is Mi A1

تم الإرسال من Mi A1 باستخدام Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey,

Ok so there are some issues with the past MIUI 11 roms on Mi Mix 2S

So /system/vendor is empty, it's not possible to modify fstab.qcom since MIUI 11. Still work fine when i downgrade to lastest stable MIUI 10.

Plus, we don't have vim in /sbin so we can't modify anything.

I don't know what i am doing wrong.

Any idea ?

Attachments

• 1571569419851.png
    1571569419851.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 201
Hi, I still have this problem to install Viper4Android. When the phone restarts after installing the drivers, it will bootloop then go to the fastboot menu automatically ....Do you have a solution ?

I am running latest stable rom on Mi8 Dipper, could i convince you to forget about most 3rd party apps ? It´s not worth the effort after every update, reinstalling needless addons.
I used to think that i also needed Viper4Android on my phone but it is pretty awesome without., if anything, a good music app such as poweramp to control bass and treble and EQ, that´s enough.

Just updated my RN5 Pro (whyred), all good so far thanks.
First thing I noticed was the little droid on the start up screen (powered by android logo) changed from white to green.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!
Yesterday I've flashed (clean) the beta on my MI9. Is ok. Just some notes:

- Some apps on the choice "accept" and "reject" the translation is not complete. Some are in Italian, others in English, or half and half.
- Ok Google don't work. Also the left lateral key. You can set the "google search" and it's ok, but not "ok google".
- Google Duo effects freeze the app. You need to close the app and reboot it. Is ok only the call, videocall, video rec but without effects.
- Battery is ok after about 24h of use.
- Google apps is ok.

Others functionality in progress test.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-20-13-11-55-371_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-20-13-11-55-371_com.android.settings.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Screenshot_2019-10-20-13-24-49-500_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-20-13-24-49-500_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: NeoMod
Status