MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but your screenshot points to a previous magisk installation and that's a common mistake, people forget the former manager installation and tend to open the one just flashed with the “Correct name“.

I suggest to use magisk uninstaller and start without any modules first.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
You know you can install magisk manager using apk?

Hi team, I have a Mi Mix3 under "MIUI 10.5 by xiaomi.eu 9.8.15" and I would like to go under "MIUI 11 by xiaomi.eu 9.9.26". My question is: Going from MIUI 10 to MIUI 11 is what I will lose all my data, configuration …
Thant You

Mi Mix 3 MUI 10.5 / 9.8.15
If you do a clean install and format data you will lose all your stuff, just back up to xiaomi cloud (homescreen settings, data ect.) and back up to Google,, they will reinstall everything for you, but maybe back up music separately on a laptop,if you just download and install without formatting and only delete cache/delvik you won't lose any data at all, but you could have bugs then

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Mi 8 rom 9.10.17. runs smooth just one problem. by erase history in chrome then the dugital wellbeing stop working.
Thank you for your efforts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-21-19-54-45-747_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-21-19-54-45-747_com.android.chrome.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 215
Mi 9T with dark mode activated the wifi icon is black in the notification bar.

Attachments

• IMG_20191021_204830.jpg
    IMG_20191021_204830.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 254
Reactions: stathis95194
1. Unlock icons animation is missing. 2. Locking (blurry) animation is missing too.
3. Can't customize status bar under Theme app.

Otherwise, great job devs!

After a day of using this update, I noticed that the battery was draining too fast. I let the battery run out of power until I turned it off, recharged the MI 9 SE off. After 100% loaded, I restarted and is no longer draining.
I have Mi 9 (cepheus) and haven't noticed the battery drain. Perhaps it was a misaligned battery reading and a full discharge helped corrected its stats. Either way, it's a good fix! :)

Mi8 Dipper, still cannot get rid of Bluetooth bug that was reported several times from different android 10 devices. Clean installled twice and thought I nailed it, but the goddamned bug appeared again this morning after resuming from automatic flight mode. I think this is a bad kernel module that fails to re-probe bluetooth once it is reactivated.
Otherwise, battery is great, even better than android 10, no issues here as other users reported.
I had some problem with apps recognizing location access (that also were reported here), but everything is good after reboot.

L.E. as I wrote this I installed reuploaded ROM and right now Bluteooth restarts ok. Hope it sticks this time :)

Last edited:
V2 update
- Fixed Google location history
- Fixed AI button for Google Assistant
- Fixed black status bar when locking screen
- Battery icon reverted to old style

To bad battery icon is changed, i liked it alot
Samsies

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

if someone calls me via skype for business and I receive a call via whatsapp then the ringtone goes through my skype conversation. and the sound jumps from hands-free to the ear speaker and when the whatsapp caller hangs up the sound jumps back.

hello, update to version 2 of 9.10.17 and now my audios are pure rain noise. Any advice or solution? It happens to me in all applications is a microphone problem. Mi9T

Status
Not open for further replies.