MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi8 with MIUI 11 9.10.17

Problems to connect with the simcard, asks for the security pin, but doesn't have any connection.

[QUOTE = "PPM-Droid, post: 509914, membro: 248687"]
Non posso confermare. Bluetooth funziona senza problemi.
Pulisci l'installazione con i dati di formato e cancella Cache / Dalvik.
[/CITAZIONE]

the clean installation means to clean data, dalvik and cache
As written in first post:
- format data (confirm with YES) -> all your data will delete
- flash ZIP file
After flashing I did "wipe Cache and Dalvik" and reboot system

Yes encryption is back.
I searched the Internet for the .img but not found. As if with magic hand it is on the mix 3 now on it. Would it like to install this recovery on the mix 3 of my wife but do not know where I get the .img ago
Look here:
Extract the .rar file and you will find the .img file.
Copy it to a USB stick. Connect the USB stick to your device via OTG and update your existing TWRP. Decryption works...

On my MI9 SE I have the feeling that on latest build the changing between networks takes very long, sometimes with low network
reception it does not change network, sometimes even loses connection without changing to edge or hdcp.
Can someone confirm this?

new problem detected in v2 9.10.17, the problem is when you make calls or they call you, and you place the call on the loudspeaker, the other person automatically stops listening to you, and if you remove the loudspeaker you still cannot hear it, you must call again.

This is an early beta version.
And all the problems have been reported a hundred times before.
Don't blame the devs. They do a good job. It's just only us who want to use these early builds. They don't force us to...
Sure!
But with the global developer (until june 2019) every release was almost perfect
This is my first time with the eu beta
And i'm not happy with it, so i'll switch back to the eu stable at the next update
Anyway i appreciate the developers work

Mi8 after a week:
worse battery overall performance than the previous version.
Laggy transition on closing apps to return to home screen.
Bluetooth cannot be reactivated unless you reboot the phone.

Reactions: Kanber and sxHeavy
Sure!
But with the global developer (until june 2019) every release was almost perfect
This is my first time with the eu beta
And i'm not happy with it, so i'll switch back to the eu stable at the next update
Anyway i appreciate the developers work
You are right, the last updates before MIUI 11 were rock solid.
But with a new release and with a new Android version many things change and therefore new problems occur. But I'm sure that within a few releases the quality will be high again. We just have to wait.
And test and submit bug reports... :)

Dirty flashed on the previous version, no problem at all, thanks dev.
P.S.: Do this rom install a version of twrp too?

This is currently a limitation of MIUI. Live wallpaper takes over as the wallpaper provider and only one can be used at a time. You can ask Xiaomi to improve their code.
Is this new in MIUI 11? Back in MIUI 10 I always used KLWP as my home screen (live) wallpaper and set a picture as the lockscreen and it worked flawlessly. Now that I've updated it's one or the other.

Reactions: trustkill
Hi, i use Gmail to access exchange mail from my company, and on this ROM the exchange server is missing from Gmail, anyone knows what could it be? I guess they removed exchange services from system, can please someone confirm that?

Yes, theres a Mi Mail thing with option for exchange mail, but i don't want that. Can someone check if you have exchange account option on gmail? It was there on the official rom (MI 9 here)

Tks.

Bom Dia! Você pode voltar para a versão 9.10.10? Ou existe algum tipo de proteção contra reversão?

On my MI9 SE I have the feeling that on latest build the changing between networks takes very long, sometimes with low network
reception it does not change network, sometimes even loses connection without changing to edge or hdcp.
Can someone confirm this?
Same here, mine is constantly losing signal, which reduces battery life. Tried dirty and clean install. Same. I'm back on 9.9.26.

Reactions: Putti
Is this new in MIUI 11? Back in MIUI 10 I always used KLWP as my home screen (live) wallpaper and set a picture as the lockscreen and it worked flawlessly. Now that I've updated it's one or the other.
Yeah, seems to be new, don't know since when.

I had magisk module Bypass inject miui 10 theme to 11. I disable it and fixed. But now miui 10 theme not work in 11. Can you consider to enable miui 10 theme in the rom
"Enable MIUI 10 themes"? Do you understand how these themes are made? MIUI 10 themes are incompatible with MIUI 11, there's nothing that can be done about it.

nothing to do... on whyred with all rom miui based i lose magisk root and must reboot.. this version too... more and more times for day.. i tryed with aosp and don't happen... this problem is terrible..

Mi8 dipper
Bug on notification sound.
Sound on max and it sayd "sound silenced"
Anyone knows?

Update: fixed. Just switch back the ringtone to other músic and back and notification sound unlocked

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

MIUI 11 9-10-17 running on my Mix 3.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Working on my Lavender.
611fc0ab0bd70444353deb0d323d7d46.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

But you are using Android 9. For my Mi Mix 2s it doesnt work since Android 10 (always bootloop)

I have a little problem with the Mi9t pro occasionally triggering the automatic brightness despite it being off. I turn it on and off and after a while it reactivates itself but in the settings is turned off.

A question Mi Work will be added in this Rom ?

I have a little problem with the Mi9t pro occasionally triggering the automatic brightness despite it being off. I turn it on and off and after a while it reactivates itself but in the settings is turned off.

A question Mi Work will be added in this Rom ?
It could be the anti flicker mode (dc dimming)

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

MI 8 dipper.
Consumption of RAM of 2.6 of 6gb free.
O dont have Many apps and o disable second plan apps.
Any idea?
Thanks

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Kanber
Status
Not open for further replies.