MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ,

Someone Else who cant run dual Apps Like dualspace or multiple space?
I get Always fail Reports...

Can you change battery icon back to old style, i mean the icon is mirrored now ;-)

Last edited:
As written in first post:
- format data (confirm with YES) -> all your data will delete
- flash ZIP file
After flashing I did "wipe Cache and Dalvik" and reboot system
mine was not a question. I have already done a clean installation and I have the bluetooth problem

why battery backup is not good as first beta version miui 11 9.9.26 in whyred
are any one have same

Last edited:
Reactions: fr3d0x
I'm on a mi cc9 and the battery is the best on this version, brilliant battery

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I agree, before the month of October, one of the first uptets, if it does not mistake me, 9.9.27, was more stable the battery.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: Kanber
It catches a satellite fix for a long time. low accuracy of satellites.
On china rom I doesn't have this problem. The compass runs like crazy. Incorrect indicates the direction. Fix please. K20PRO

Wallpaper carousel works now with nova launcher, BRILLIANT, THANKS DEV'S

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Same on my Mi 9T! So great!
I'm sitting at 84% battery on Mi 9T with 1 hour 30min screen on time.
That includes video playing for 30min with bluetooth headphones with music on all day long (along with NFC) with 50 unlocks via fingerprint.

Is anyone using Google Phone App as a main Caller app on Mi8 with the latest Beta firmware?

In my case (Mi 8, v2 Beta) the App has simply disappeared from the smartphone when I installed the latest Beta. It is impossible to install Google Phone back — it showed error message upon installation attempts and since I cleared Cache and Data of Play Store App, it can not even be found in Google Play Store anymore.

Don't quite know what made Google Phone incompatible with the Mi8, but I hope it can be fixed — this App is quite handy.

MI 8 dipper.
Consumption of RAM of 2.6 of 6gb free.
O dont have Many apps and o disable second plan apps.
Any idea?
Thanks

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk
Anyone? 60% of RAM on what?
30c8183d443646262973399d5ad30d15.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

This morning, I received the update message to upgrade from 9.10.10 to 9.10.17.
Which option should I choose between via twrp and this?
e02ec256a40d7a8edfa8f000af57292d.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

new problem detected in v2 9.10.17, the problem is when you make calls or they call you, and you place the call on the loudspeaker, the other person automatically stops listening to you, and if you remove the loudspeaker you still cannot hear it, you must call again.
Me too, I need to rollback 9.9.26

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Hi, i use Gmail to access exchange mail from my company, and on this ROM the exchange server is missing from Gmail, anyone knows what could it be? I guess they removed exchange services from system, can please someone confirm that?

Yes, theres a Mi Mail thing with option for exchange mail, but i don't want that. Can someone check if you have exchange account option on gmail? It was there on the official rom (MI 9 here)

Tks.
Hi I'm on MI 8 but there is the option. Don't know if it'll help you

Can you downgrade? I'm afraid, Note 5. Thinking seriously about going back to version 9.10.10, or even 9.9.26. Does anyone know about anti rollback?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

Have an issue with bluetooth on my MiPad4 and also on my Mi9Se. When I turn on airplane mode when I go sleeping, in the morning turning off again, there is no chance to get bluetooth working without restarting the phone.
Any solutions for this issue?

Reactions: cutandaweb
Status
Not open for further replies.