MIUI 11.1 9.10.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9t pro email app:
error message when writing new email: Don't have permissions to access external storage

Does anybody have the same problem?

device: Lavender
xiaomi.eu: 9.10.31
theme: Limitless
language: german
no root

Quick charging (still the same):
  • in the big colorful charging animation there's no info about quick charging
  • the symbol of QC is missing in the statusbar
in lockscreen at bottom you get the info about quick charging. QC seems to work.
Can u share theme please?

تم الإرسال من Redmi Note 7 باستخدام Tapatalk

Reactions: MiMix2s8gb
Finally i can change fonts with a module magisk, bold fonts works.

cd4e482d6cd9e7ba999b91776292086b.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

i have found the solution for icon notification not appeared in AOD. This problem only appear if you are using face unlock. The solution, turn off "show notification details after verifiying face data" then icon notification will appear on AOD.

Maybe xiaomi has implement new setting to make the icon on AOD work because before this update the icon notification on AOD just work fine.

Hope next update will fix this bug or maybe not bug but new setting to make icon notification AOD work.
fc768454c25312278885a087b007fb64.jpg

((( Please somebody kill me. Even this method didn't help me. What did I wrong?!)
I tried everything that everybody wrote, but no chance. Still no notification on AOD at all....

Yes, FP unlock is broken in current build, I am using K20 pro/Mi9T Pro and fp doesn't unlock on AOD at all, have to light up the screen using power button and then fp unlock works, going to log bug regarding the same.
Yes, same here on Mi9... :( Fingerprint doesnt unlcok on AOD just flicker.. I have to light up the screen, and some finger some pressure and working..
Same issue when your finger just a little wet or dry.. Just flickering the screen, but this is not a wet or dry finger problem, after light up same pressure and its open.

Hi everyone, i hope someone can help me, i have mi 8 pro, since i updated to miui 11, i have not been able to get into the twrp, i have flash severals twrp images, and nothing is working, from updater i download the package and twrp always get stuck in the blue logo,

hope someone can help me.

Regards...

Hi, if i use launcher with app drawer how avoid that when i install a new app this last (icon) appears also on home? Thanks

Hi everyone, i hope someone can help me, i have mi 8 pro, since i updated to miui 11, i have not been able to get into the twrp, i have flash severals twrp images, and nothing is working, from updater i download the package and twrp always get stuck in the blue logo,

hope someone can help me.

Regards...
Look for this recovery. recovery-TWRP-3.3.1-1002-XIAOMI8UD-CN-wzsx150.img
It works flawlessly with Mi 8 Pro

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ismael Garrido
Thank you. It's successful. But now I Want to unroot because some app can not run if device is rooted.
You can try Magisk Hide to see if you can hide root from those apps. If not you will need to flash the latest Magisk Uninstaller in recovery

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Hy! I can't connect to tv with mi share. I connect to tv and pop up a window whit this question " do you disconnect wifi until the phone connect to tv". What's the issue?

on redmi note 5 the updater app don't working (try to clean app data but nothing)....
ok after dalvic cache-cache clean works again

Last edited:
Since I switched from Android 9 based xiaomi.eu to the new Android 10 based I have the problem that every download from Google play takes very long and takes a lot of battery.
Yesterday I tried out Google Postcasts and even there every download seems to last for ever and my battery is draining like hell.
Is anybody else facing this problem or has a clue how to fix it?
I'm on Mi8 with 9.10.31

Edit: when using podcast addict I have no such problem

Reactions: Kai-ZD2018
Status
Not open for further replies.