MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, me too with Mi9: irregular fingerprint, power-button and wake-up / unlock issues.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I can confirm this issue, you are doing great team, getting close to breaking the phone completely each update. If you have to delay the update, delay it but don't deliver a mess (why don't you give yourself a week to check every phone, or at least the ones most people have, delay the updates week), and also, put an end to the ok Google problem please

I can confirm this issue, you are doing great team, getting close to breaking the phone completely each update. If you have to delay the update, delay it but don't deliver a mess (why don't you give yourself a week to check every phone, or at least the ones most people have, delay the updates week), and also, put an end to the ok Google problem please
Alright hold on.

Frankly, The .EU team is doing a great job for that many devides they support. There's a bug here and there, but most WEEKLY builds are rock solid.

Usually, If you really want not to have issues, you can always refer yourself to the STABLE version. That's what it's meant for.

Conceptually, I don't think you quite grasped the idea of this build. This is the bleeding edge. It is released weekly. Issues can and will occur. They're mostly quick to patch things up, but issues will still be there sometimes.

Kindly remember that, we're basically the ones doing the "check for the week" you suggested. They release the build very fast and most of the time spotless, but there can be rough edges.

You can't really put the burden of having a bug onto them, though. Many bugs are coming from the Chinese source, like last-last week's Android Auto issue and the Ok-Google issue you mentioned. They can only work with what they have.

On that matter, you wouldn't believe how fast they merge their changes and mods on top of a recently released build. Like I said, they really rely on us to report bugs, which luckily many on that forum actually does.

Use the stable if you don't want issues. It's there for a reason. But if you want the latest, shiniest, please report your issue without whining.

Enviado de meu MI 9 usando o Tapatalk

@GTMoraes
excellent constructive response, we do not have to demand from developers their work, these updates are BETA and therefore there will be errors to be corrected, if there are people who are not satisfied to be a beta tester you can download your global rom. in good time to developers
Greetings from Mexico City

Hello, you never lose your data when you install Magisk. ;) It's only when you unlock/relock the phone's bootloader.
right! But you loose your data when Magisk installation fails and lead you to fastboot screen...
always something fun with XIAOMI stuf! you know? lol

Hey! Is there anyway to install xiaomi.eu rom 9-11-21 with keeping encryption?

After wiping data and installing the zip via recovery, the system is not encrypted.
I tried enabling encryption from the system settings but it asks for my device pin and then does nothing.

Is this normal? Thanks for this awesome rom anyway!

Redmi Note 8 pro
You need a TWRP version that support encryption.
ask the guys supporting twrp at XDA.

Still seeing this problem: Fingerprint unlock is disabled by admin. Except it's not, but it is being blocked on Chinese, EU and Global on MIUI 11. It works on my pixel 2xl and is not disabled in settings in the AirWatch admin console, which I have access to.
27f7bd5271b9779f004b84f08e91f696.jpg
e0d716d912e0ca52598c92bff930c81c.jpg

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk
Have you connected a Microsoft exchange email account (work email) to your phone?

Fingerprint unlock is available on my mix 3.

Mi9 user here: had to go back to 9.11.14 cuz this release was laggier, fingerprint was not responsive and sometimes didnt lock the screen and the battery consumption was abnormal.

Mi9 user here: had to go back to 9.11.14 cuz this release was laggier, fingerprint was not responsive and sometimes didnt lock the screen and the battery consumption was abnormal.
I had to flash back 9.11.14 too but just because it was automatically making a log and consuming storage space. All the other functions work though.

How can I save the device language setting in morelocale2? Language setting will restore it after reboot my mi8.

I am not able to upload long splitted video on Instagram; only first part of the video is published.
Other parts remain pending.
Anyone else is having this issue?

Reactions: xeGox
I cannot we must use AirWatch. It creates an encrypted work profile. You cannot add through exchange/outlook and mist use the AirWatch boxer app.

Hi, i notice tonight that my proximity sensor do not work on my Mi 9SE on last update 19.11.21...is anyone have same problem?

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk
The same thing happens to me, the brightness is not well regulated sometimes.

Enviado desde mi Mi 9 SE mediante Tapatalk

can someone tell me if it is so kind if it will arrive via ota to mi 8 lite? .. thank you very much

One small thing spotted, my phone has magic storage, one terabyte, yay :)

26a0536d2a78ade3b79fb3ffa5153456.jpg

But it's only in third party apps, it's fine here:

a297b4cbd54b6a3a135fc766a3a1836d.jpg

Not an issue, just confusing :)

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: debueyment
I found out how to start/stop the modem log capture that keeps filling up the diag_logs folder in internal storage.

Go to Settings-My Device-All Specs. Tap 5 times on Kernel version and CIT menu will open. Tap on the 3 dots at the upper right corner. Tap Additional tools. Tap MODEM test tools. Tap on Open/Close Offline Log to start or stop the log.

Video capture here.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi people...how back from beta eu to miui stock? I have MI 9T and now i use 9.11.21 (android 10) Stock is miui 11 but android 9... that is problem to rollback from 10 to 9? I should sell my phone and I want him back to stock.Thanks

Last edited:
I flashed EU but checked and changed fstab in vendor before booting. For me it wasn't "fileencryption=ice,quota". When I tried to run EU without changing fstab before I had bootloop.
Could you do me/us a favour and post your fstab file here? I'm quite interested in what your encryption settings say. Thanks a million!!!

No issue with GPS fix for me.. It's instantly fixed..
2a8b00f3757bc506b843e3dc47b9f4d6.jpg
How did you get volte icon? Volte works for me because I can see 'volte' on my calls list and when calling I see HD logo in calls. But I've not been able to see volte icon on the notification bar on the right top in any mi 9 xiaomi.eu beta release with miui 11.

Reactions: Psicopato
Status
Not open for further replies.