9.5.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with Bluetooth.
I can't enable. Why ?
I reboot, I clean cache but Bluetooth doesn't work.

Just here to say that also my fingerprint scanner doesn't work. Actually, the entire home button does not function anymore. I have the Mi6.
Reboot once after the update should solve the fingerprint issue and home button on Mi6 .

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Danacy
MAX2:
Dirty installation process without problems.
But now I have 2 dual app icons on homescreen (updater and calculator).
In settings / dual apps /.. no app is selected as dual app.
I do not know how to remove icons.
Please can any Max2 user check this (and confirm)?

Ps: I remember that many versions before there was a problem with unwanted dual app icons on home screen. Does anybody remember how this problem was solved?
Thanks!

DUT2xbd.jpg

Mi 9, anyone else who lost access to recovery???

Look here:

Many users asked, what is changed in the last version, but no answer until this moment.. At 1st i was satisfied with 9.5.16, but in the evenig i saw, that the brightness level in automatic mode could not be adjusted. It always slow down to the darkest level back, when i try it. In the last version i was able to change it. Now i have to choose between automatic mode for the day and manual mode in the evening. Hope, in .17 it will be like before.

Reactions: qbert
hello,
my mix2s is not booting anymore.. tried 9.5.16 and also 9.5.17 now...
tried reflashing a couple of times now.. also clean cache/dalvik

also tried immediatly reflashing magisk (wasn't required in 1000 flashes before) :(

what can i do?

Maybe rather than the usual abrasive reply, the change from 16/17 will be promulgated at some point by the team please?!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

hello,
my mix2s is not booting anymore.. tried 9.5.16 and also 9.5.17 now...
tried reflashing a couple of times now.. also clean cache/dalvik

also tried immediatly reflashing magisk (wasn't required in 1000 flashes before) :(

what can i do?

Hi ...

format data and do a clean installation. I always have to install magisk after flashing :cool:

If you have a special module in magisk (e.g. smali patcher) you have to remove this modules BEFORE flashing.
If you dont remove it before you will be in a bootloop. If you install the old rom version, it should work and you can remove the module.

Perhaps you can try this before "format data" -> magisk uninstaller:

Regards Kater

Maybe rather than the usual abrasive reply, the change from 16/17 will be promulgated at some point by the team please?!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi...

what do you think could be updated in the newer version ...
e.g. there where a lot of POCO bootloop threads. Now there is a newer version and now it is working.

Happy weekend

Hi ...

format data and do a clean installation. I always have to install magisk after flashing :cool:

If you have a special module in magisk (e.g. smali patcher) you have to remove this modules BEFORE flashing.

Perhaps you can try this before "format data" -> magisk uninstaller:

Regards Kater
interestingly never need todo a clean install... also i would like not todo.. :(

interestingly never need todo a clean install... also i would like not todo.. :(

the world turns around :)

try this: if you dont remove it before you will be in a bootloop. If you install the old rom version, it should work and you can remove the module if magisk is the root cause.

the world turns around :)

try this: if you dont remove it before you will be in a bootloop. If you install the old rom version, it should work and you can remove the module if magisk is the root cause.

... fu... i guess i had global rom installed, because signalloss testing with different modem firmwares... looks like dirtyflashing to .eu rum does not work that good... i'm pretty sure i did this in the past allready to but looks like this does not work anymore..

anyway i'm currently downloading global rom zip and hope that reflashing this boot up the phone again.. :/

just tried to fix the signal loss issues on mix2s again with the newest eu rom, but most propably its not helping anyway...

Mi mix 2
Fingerprint issue

can't unlock by fingerprint
i delete all the fingerprints and now i can't add new one
i get message like try later

also shorcut don't work
i have setup a shurtcut to turn on google asssit by press and hold power button and now this not work
this also don't work on previous version

face unlock also look like it is broken

Mi mix 2
Fingerprint issue

also shorcut don't work
i have setup a shurtcut to turn on google asssit by press and hold power button and now this not work
I had the same issue with face unlock, what solved it was to remove pin.

Mi mix 2
Fingerprint issue

also shorcut don't work

face unlock also look like it is broken
Just reboot

• Love
Reactions: Jörgen Ö
Status
Not open for further replies.