MIUI 10.4 9.5.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSiriusTR

Members
May 10, 2019
open bugreport on official xiaomi forum https://c.mi.com/oc/forum-1900-1.html and wait for fixing it by them..
I did.Mİ 8 SE no network signal since 9.5.23 for TURKEY users http://c.mi.com/thread-2202288-1-0.html her is the link

The problem exists between your operators in Turkey and the official Xiaomi developers in China.
I realize that Last china beta is 9.5.16 and the last okey version is this as well.So how xiaomi China developer can be guilty? You said modem files has changed but if this is the last version how can change? There is something wrong

haddock

Members
Apr 12, 2019
Hace bug on Ready Note 5 Dual Camera the WiFi not working

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

cobben

Members
Dec 2, 2017
I realize that Last china beta is 9.5.16 and the last okey version is this as well.So how xiaomi China developer can be guilty? You said modem files has changed but if this is the last version how can change? There is something wrong
The last publicly released beta is 9.5.16.
But Xiaomi.eu has somehow access to unreleased, nonpublic betas 9.5.23 and 9.5.30.

In these apparently the NON-HLOS.bin file has been changed by the official Xiaomi developers in China.

You can check the hashes of the different versions of the file to see if they are the same.

Xiaomi.eu developers here do not touch the modem file, as far as I know.

Reactions: TheSiriusTR

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
thank you! is there an option to keep camera 2 api enabled when we install the rom?

Also why has the shortcuts when you long press settings changed? I used to get battery and performance as an option
We can't give support for third party mods (Camera 2 API) and third party launchers, this is out of our hands.

Thank you so much team! Great work! :D
By the way, is there any chance to port Mi9 TE 'live wallpapers' to miui.eu?
Although it is possible, we won't be doing that. We are limited on space in system partition on several devices.

This option is not working (mi9 SE). Is there any way to fix it?
View attachment 24857
Go to "Settings -> Lock Screen and Password -> When notifications come and the screen is off" and make sure "Show animation" is not selected.

Reactions: rvfaelo
Sep 15, 2017
mi8 dipper,redmi 5 plus vince and mi pad4 clover works all ok and is finally fixed gpay on dipper with magisk,on mi 8 lite platina camera don't record if video is set on slow motion 1080p 120fps,work only in 720p

Last edited:

Yakie996

Members
May 26, 2017
Hi, I cannot paste passwords and cannot open apps by pressing on widgets (in nova launcher) both things I could do on the official global rom. Mi 9

Edit, widgets did not work because I had to manually enable start in background in the app info settings.

Sikou

Members
Feb 24, 2019
Mi 8 SE seems good, very fast, full screen gestures is ok now, no lags except sometimes have to swipe down couple of times for notifications.. also sometimes widgets lose settings but that had happened to me in previous releases too. No network issues.

deadcpu

Members
Oct 3, 2018
thank you! is there an option to keep camera 2 api enabled when we install the rom?

Also why has the shortcuts when you long press settings changed? I used to get battery and performance as an option
What device are you using?
Dont have that feature on mi8

maquinnna

Members
Jun 2, 2019
Hi, im new in this
I have installed Miui 10.3.2.1 stable for mi 8 lite
Wich is the procedure to install this version?
Can i just download and flash through Twrp without wipes or i have to wipe something?
thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.