Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you! is there an option to keep camera 2 api enabled when we install the rom?

Also why has the shortcuts when you long press settings changed? I used to get battery and performance as an option
We can't give support for third party mods (Camera 2 API) and third party launchers, this is out of our hands.

Thank you so much team! Great work! :D
By the way, is there any chance to port Mi9 TE 'live wallpapers' to miui.eu?
Although it is possible, we won't be doing that. We are limited on space in system partition on several devices.

This option is not working (mi9 SE). Is there any way to fix it?
View attachment 24857
Go to "Settings -> Lock Screen and Password -> When notifications come and the screen is off" and make sure "Show animation" is not selected.

Reactions: rvfaelo
mi8 dipper,redmi 5 plus vince and mi pad4 clover works all ok and is finally fixed gpay on dipper with magisk,on mi 8 lite platina camera don't record if video is set on slow motion 1080p 120fps,work only in 720p

Last edited:
Hi, I cannot paste passwords and cannot open apps by pressing on widgets (in nova launcher) both things I could do on the official global rom. Mi 9

Edit, widgets did not work because I had to manually enable start in background in the app info settings.

Mi 8 SE seems good, very fast, full screen gestures is ok now, no lags except sometimes have to swipe down couple of times for notifications.. also sometimes widgets lose settings but that had happened to me in previous releases too. No network issues.

Reactions: TheSiriusTR
thank you! is there an option to keep camera 2 api enabled when we install the rom?

Also why has the shortcuts when you long press settings changed? I used to get battery and performance as an option
What device are you using?
Dont have that feature on mi8

the last three versions are so why? For Mi 9

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-02-18-12-17-202_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-02-18-12-17-202_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 437
Hi, im new in this
I have installed Miui 10.3.2.1 stable for mi 8 lite
Wich is the procedure to install this version?
Can i just download and flash through Twrp without wipes or i have to wipe something?
thanks in advance

Anyone experiencing a bug where the clock on the status bar is not accurate and it goes not get updated? The lock screen time is good but not the one in the status bar.

Notice that both times are different but it was taken seconds after each other. The time refreshes when I restart the phone. Its really annoying

I have a redmi note 5 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-02-23-00-04-452_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-02-23-00-04-452_com.android.chrome.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 448
  • Screenshot_2019-06-02-23-00-10-952_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-02-23-00-10-952_lockscreen.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 448
Hallo, hat noch jemand Probleme mit dem Push auf dem sperrbildschirm. Diese sind ohne Inhalt und werden 3 mal angezeigt ... Habe die neuste Rom auf meinem Mi9

Hello ! Is it possible to solve the sound problem for the smartphone redmi note 7 pro. The sound of the speaker and headphone is much weaker than on the official Indian firmware. : ((((((

Can anyone please confirm if the 4k resolution is available when playing videos on youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.