Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, After updating the TWRP with the dedicated application, TWRP no longer sees my Data partition, and I can not check data in "Mount" Data. He sees 0 mb in internal sdcard. I can not update my Mi Max 2 anymore, I do not understand. thank you for helping me

I installed xiaomi.eu in xiaomi mi9, but I can't go back to recovery mode of TWRP anymore, nor pressing "turn off + volume up", neither with fastboot reboot, nor fastboot boot twrp.img, always starts android and I can't update the ROM. Help me please!

Hi thanks for your hard work but ok Google and Google pay still an issue in mi9 hope it gets fixed as happened with my mi8 before

I installed xiaomi.eu in xiaomi mi9, but I can't go back to recovery mode of TWRP anymore, nor pressing "turn off + volume up", neither with fastboot reboot, nor fastboot boot twrp.img, always starts android and I can't update the ROM. Help me please!
what if when you copy the rom.zip to your phone, and start the updater app an choose install from sd card

On Pocophone, fingerprint unlock is not working properly, I need to touch multiple times to unlock, and is not vibrating like when is not recognizing the finger, it just doesn't unlock.

Fingerprint seems really slow and need multiple times to work.
I have a mi 9.

ARE YOU SERİOUS!?
Mİ 8 SE MOBİLE NETWORK DONT WORK FOR LAST 2 UPDATE.

I cannot calling someone I cannot surf on internet because of nonwork mobile network!

Fix it PLEASE

ARE YOU SERİOUS!?
Mİ 8 SE MOBİLE NETWORK DONT WORK FOR LAST 2 UPDATE.

I cannot calling someone I cannot surf on internet because of nonwork mobile network!

Fix it PLEASE
not our issue.. check your APN settings or try factory reset..

Weird, my Mi8SE has no problem with mobile network since 9.5.23. Try to backup and make a clean install guys

Mi 8, so far after one day found no issues on .eu Rom.
All open Problems are related to MiUI directly (ok Google stops working, Auto Bightness totally messed up)...

So i would think Miui Dev's should be more like the .eu Devs ;-)

Reactions: LaurentiuCTN
[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, gönderi: 489317, üye: 55523"]
Bizim sorunumuz değil .. APN ayarlarınızı kontrol edin ya da fabrika ayarlarına sıfırlayın.
[/ ALINTI]
Please don't signal no signal

9.5.30 update no signal ne network
9.5.23 uptade no signal no network
tr network eror tr signal eror

european yes sirius signal yes network ag ??

plase help turkiye modem control. !!!!

what if when you copy the rom.zip to your phone, and start the updater app an choose install from sd card

The same result, but before restarting, xiaomi shows me this message "Your internal storage is encrypted. After device is rebooted to recovery, please enter your device unlock password to continue", after that, xiaomi restarts and returns to Android. No get into TWRP :-(

good night ... what version of twrp is working for Mi9 (CEPHEUS) because I am having to install the ROM .EU but I am not able to flash the TWRP ... what version is working?

Problems with face unlock. Cant add it again, just the message COULDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU or DONT MOVE THE PHONE

Status
Not open for further replies.