Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened to me, its weird because you can't get the notifications until you face unlock the phone, as soon it is unlocked it shows you the notifications, not sure how to chenge it, and it only works with face unlock because other unlock methods unlock the phone directly.
Go to Settings/Lock screen and password/Manage face data and turn off Show notification detail after verifying face data.

Reactions: El Porcharo
Why is this? No matter what i try i cant get notifications on my lockscreen.

Phone: Mi Mix 3
7c2d2f374edd233420d1b38f7093ed02.jpg

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk
It happened to me, its weird because you can't get the notifications until you face unlock the phone, as soon it is unlocked it shows you the notifications, not sure how to chenge it, and it only works with face unlock because other unlock methods unlock the phone directly.
Make sure:
1) Settings -> Lock screen & password -> Advanced settings -> "On lock screen" is set to "Show all notifications and their contents".
2) Settings -> Lock screen & password -> Manage face data -> "Show notification details after verifying face data" is unchecked.

Make sure:
1) Settings -> Lock screen & password -> Advanced settings -> "On lock screen" is set to "Show all notifications and their contents".
2) Settings -> Lock screen & password -> Manage face data -> "Show notification details after verifying face data" is unchecked.
you're totally right, thanks!

Hi i have a RN7 i want to use Google assistant but i read still nota working yet, am i correct?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Если есть кто тут из русскоговорящих. Создал группу в телеге, будем на Redmi note 5 (whyred) плюшки завозить. Кому интересно, или кто хочет поучаствовать и помочь добро пожаловать в группу

Did you reupload roms? I keep getting the OTA notification, mention it somewhere. Tanks

При выборе места сохранения нового контакта есть только два варианта (две строчки). Аккаунты имеют приоритет и поэтому при наличии двух аккаунтов (Ми и Гугл) выбор только между этими двумя вариантами. Сохранить на телефон или на SIM-карту новый контакт можно только если нет аккаунтов, тогда они расположены в этих двух строчках.
Хотелось бы, чтобы был выбор из всех возможных вариантов, а для этого нужно увеличить количество строк до четырех (или больше) или сделать прокрутку списка мест сохранения и тогда можно будет выбирать из большего числа вариантов, а не только из двух.
When choosing where to save a new contact, there are only two options (two lines). Accounts have priority and therefore in the presence of two accounts (Mi and Google) the choice only between these two options. You can save a new contact to your phone or SIM card only if there are no accounts, then they are located in these two lines.
It would be desirable that there was a choice from all possible options, and for this purpose it is necessary to increase the number of lines to four (or more) or to make scrolling of the list of places of preservation and then it will be possible to choose from more options, but not only from two.

mi note 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvio1953
Clean flashed on Redmi K20 Pro with 4 major bugs, all of which related to multimedia (crash and reboot by itself):

1. Youtube crashed after selecting a video
2. FM Radio crashed after launched
3. Mi Music app crashed after selecting a song
4. Mi Video app crashed after selecting a video

Below are the log cats. Please help me figure out what's wrong devs. Thank you kindly.

Attachments

• youtube crash log.txt
    154.6 KB · Views: 712
  • FM Radio crash log.txt
    242.8 KB · Views: 660
  • Music app crash log.txt
    146.6 KB · Views: 669
  • Mi Video App crash log.txt
    266.9 KB · Views: 1,005
Reactions: ingbrzy
Xiaomi redmi note 5a lite mui 10 9.6.13 beta,battery charging problem, chargement stop at 70% and doesn't continuous, faster draining battery,fix this issue please

Mi 8 here. New user and just flashed over from stock stable. So far seems awesome. Great performance, no issues. Created account to contribute and say thanks!

Please update the Facebook, Microsoft Office Pack icon, sir ! Thanks so much for your works

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

The Question:
1.The Mi bracelet does not automatically connect.
2.The Headphones and sound effects is still in English.

The location still on Chinese letters
f09a793da8f8d03ffb313b6eecbe8c1a.jpg

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Dual LTE is missing on this release for Whyred - and the inactive SIM no longer shows what network it is. You have to use airplane mode to switch networks.

Clean flashed on Redmi K20 Pro with 4 major bugs, all of which related to multimedia (crash and reboot by itself):

1. Youtube crashed after selecting a video
2. FM Radio crashed after launched
3. Mi Music app crashed after selecting a song
4. Mi Video app crashed after selecting a video

Below are the log cats. Please help me figure out what's wrong devs. Thank you kindly.
Anyone else with these bugs on K20Pro?

Reactions: kyransparda
Status
Not open for further replies.