Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dev, is it possible to add Widevine L1 in this eu rom in next release? Thanks
I think we can't do anything about this, as long as we have unlock bootloader.

Poco F1 and Mi9 too only have Wideline L3 if you unlock bootloader. So if you want to enjoy L1 you must Lock Bootloader.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gonzalo09
I think we can't do anything about this, as long as we have unlock bootloader.

Poco F1 and Mi9 too only have Wideline L3 if you unlock bootloader. So if you want to enjoy L1 you must Lock Bootloader.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
What are you talking about? I have L1 with unlocked BL

Tapatalkkal küldve az én POCOPHONE F1 eszközömről

Last edited:
What's wrong with the clock on Poco? Very annoying and risky bug...
fed1237fe849c35a65fea2d009ff5531.jpg

Tapatalkkal küldve az én POCOPHONE F1 eszközömről

I use bluetooth ok my mi6 with mi band and with airdots, no problems for me

Also there is an strange bug with tapatalk and this webpage, if i click on any of the download links It kicks me out if the forum. I have ti copy link and then paste It on the browser, i cant click It. This started to happen since post 9.5.23. It works on the previous links from the previous releases.
I believe this is related to permissions, check if you have taptalk permission to open links inside app.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Camera app on Mi5 Gemini take grainy photos in the last 2-3 builds. With third-party apps the problem doesn't excist. This is mostly viewable in lower light scenes (not low light). This should not be xiaomi.eu problem.. but still :)

I have exactly same problem since 9.3.28 on my Mix 2S. I downgraded In 9.3.21 and since I don't want to use the news weekly releases....
The problem is Google assistant work at the beginning after the boot, but when I switch off screen, after probably more 15 or 30 minutes in standby, I unlock it, ok Google, ok Google... Nothing... I need to reboot phone. Like if the Google assistant was killed after a time in standby. After, I tried to install 9.4.11, same problem. I downgraded again in 9.3.21 it work perfectly... I tried to change all options, automatic start, restore app, permissions etc, same problem....
Probably problem was fixed since, but I lose lot of time to downgrade and restore phone after downgrade, all signing in apps etc.... Same with backup.... Result, I stay in 9.3.21 and I just read the news releases for informations....

Last edited:
I believe this is related to permissions, check if you have taptalk permission to open links inside app.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
Ty but i dont think its that cause like i said, links from previous releases (prior to 9.5.23) work without problems (opens in browser). It started to happen since post 9.5.30. Also links from other forums in tapatalk, opens without any problems. It's really weird.

EDIT: is just found out quoting the first post that the link code its not the normal link you would expect, maybe its related to that.
The link starts with URL unfurl="false" link /URL

Last edited:
Reactions: Psicopato
For anyone with the Pocophone unlock delay problem you can fix it by disabling auto brightness (which creates a different problem of course).

Reactions: nepef
Is quick reply working for anybody?
I'm on mi8 and have it enabled for some apps but it doesn't seem to do anything.

EDIT: My fault, OTG adapter needed a little wiggle... OTG working perfect now.

Thanks for the update. Anyone else with OTG issues? Can't connect my Thumb drive anymore. Used to work a couple of releases ago. Unfortunately I didn't try recently but now it's not recognizing the external storage anymore...

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. Anyone else with OTG issues? Can't connect my Thumb drive anymore. Used to work a couple of releases ago. Unfortunately I didn't try recently but now it's not recognizing the external storage anymore...

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
I just tried with a usb flash and it's working on my mi8

Reactions: zeyentology
Why is this? No matter what i try i cant get notifications on my lockscreen.

Phone: Mi Mix 3
7c2d2f374edd233420d1b38f7093ed02.jpg

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Works perfectly on MI9 after a clean install.
Thanks to the developers for the hard work

Why is this? No matter what i try i cant get notifications on my lockscreen.

Phone: Mi Mix 3
7c2d2f374edd233420d1b38f7093ed02.jpg

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk
It happened to me, its weird because you can't get the notifications until you face unlock the phone, as soon it is unlocked it shows you the notifications, not sure how to chenge it, and it only works with face unlock because other unlock methods unlock the phone directly.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-06-15 at 09.53.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-06-15 at 09.53.10.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 496
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-06-15 at 09.53.10 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-06-15 at 09.53.10 (1).jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.