Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI mix 2 still got the fingerprint issue. Can't delete them can't add new. Dirty reflashing and rebooting don't work. Any help?

Home button and fingerprint sensor not working in mi6 after update.
Same for me. Tried reboot, like 6 time, it did not help. I have reflashed the ROM ( just install it again from twrp), and button works again.
I did not clear dalvik on second install

Reactions: Ysinars
Network not working since 9.5.30 for mi8se
Hard to read first post

I still have problems with microcuts in the bluetooth with the Mi6, a disaster, I return to Android 8.

Well, as i know, this problem happens only with some Bluetooth devices. In you case, they are both Xiaomi devices.
In my case, Its not working with 2 Cars (VW and FIAT) and in a Bluetooth speaker; none of them are brand Xiaomi.
I have made reset to network definitions (Wfifi, Bluetooth and Cell) but its still not working.
Also works with airpods from Apple, i dont have anything else to test

Edit: sorry, forget my posts, i thought i was on a newer version but im still on 9.5.23, i was a about to update to this version but watching tour posts im just going to wait

Last edited:
Muchas gracias desarrolladores. yo hace bastante tiempo uso xiaomi.eu en note5 pro y en note7 y el twrp es el de ustedes por que el oficial todavía no existe. muchas gracias.

I cannot confirm the mi6 bluetooth issues:
I have paired it with my car (Toyota Yaris ), my watch (amazfit bip) and two sets of headphones (taotronics), they all work.

I have K20 Pro on EU 9.6.13

When I play music on any music player app, even third party ones. The phone hangs and restarts.
Same thing happens when I open FM Radio app.

This logcat though is only for the music player.
(somehow the fm radio is also mentioned in the log)

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,333

When I play music on any music player app, even third party ones. The phone hangs and restarts.

Not sure what kind of logcat that is but it has nothing of use. Record a normal logcat with ADB just as you start playing music.

K20 Pro, Logcats attached

1. Phone crashes and restarts when playing any music from any app, this test though is using the music player app.
2. Phone crashes and restarts when opening FM Radio app.
3. "Hold Power button for 0.5s to Launch Google Assistant" does not work.

Attachments

• logcat_assistant_button_holdFor0.5s.txt
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,012
  • logcat_fmradio.txt
    2.6 MB · Views: 951
  • logcat_musicplayer.txt
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,374

adb logcat -c
then:
adb logcat > log.txt
reproduce the problem

Auto bright not friendly some time it bright then sudden dim down hard to read when out door.
Mi 8 Lite

Hi
Is anyone still rocking xiaomi mi3 (cancro) ?
I have two of these and still use them as my daily driver. I don't care about latest Android version. So can anyone advise on the best rom (most stable and good performance) for this phone. I use 6.5.5 (Android 6) on my daily driver, and 5.7.31(Android 4) on my other one. The 6.5.5 is not so good for browser performance, and I am sure there are other roms giving better performance, just don't know which one. This would be known to someone who still actively uses mi3 phone. I don't mind if it is android 4 rom. I remember having rock solid rom for this phone with no "home screen reloading" and excellent browser performance. But can't remember which rom was that. The 5.7.31 is better but not the best.
Any advise?
Thanks.

Thanks for the hard work from developers.
Xiaomi mi9 came from 9.5.30 update to 9.6.13 via twrp 330-0410 by wzsx150 .
1 download rom
2 reboot to recovery
3 install via twrp
4 reboot device
5 reboot to twrp
6 clean cache and dalvin
7 reboot device and unnistall magisk apk
8 reboot to twrp again
9 install magisk via twrp
10 reboot device
11 enjoy
So far so good until now.
Thanks Developers

Reactions: Leconstant
Both working fine on my Mi 8, did Update, not a clean install. Maybe you could try to switch your Phone to English language, to proov it is not a translation bug...
Same on English
Configuration Windows close after I put pin to enter on fingerprint section
Clean install on 3 last updates and same issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-14-16-54-58-362_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-14-16-54-58-362_com.android.settings.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 522
Status
Not open for further replies.