Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rom works very well ! ;)
I think the Redmi 5+ is a very good phone. fast and pretty and not expensive ;)
I do not regret my purchase a year ago;)
Just for information: do you think the redmi 5+ will receive MIUI 11 with Android 9.0?
Thank you in advance for your answers ;)

I don't have such issue. But mine is the LTE version if that matters

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk
Mine is LTE as well, it turned out that it came was back to normal after rebooting: I'll see if the issue comes back after long time from boot or not...

Thanks for your time :)

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Last edited:
Reactions: stathis95194
What?... In Special features? Can you show a screenshot? Are you using our ROM?

I'm using the last rom: 9.6.13
"Special features" is a rough translation from my french interface.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-16-16-34-53-167_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-16-16-34-53-167_com.android.settings.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 381
My Mi6X has a problem on stock Messageing app on this update.
Cleared app data also cannot.
Currently using third-party message app.

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'com.miui.smsextra.sdk.SmartContact com.miui.smsextra.sdk.SmartContactFetcher.getSingleSmartContact(android.content.Context, java.lang.String, com.miui.smsextra.sdk.NumberExtraInfo)' on a null object reference
at com.android.mms.data.Contact$ContactsCache.fillSmartContactInfo(Unknown Source:60)
at com.android.mms.data.Contact$ContactsCache.getContactInfoForPhoneNumber(Unknown Source:302)
at com.android.mms.data.Contact$ContactsCache.getContactInfo(Unknown Source:58)
at com.android.mms.data.Contact$ContactsCache.updateContact(Unknown Source:3)
at com.android.mms.data.Contact$ContactsCache.access$800(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.mms.data.Contact$ContactsCache$TaskQueue$1.run(Unknown Source:63)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)

Şuan bu sürüm güncel mi arkadaşlar pek fazla telefondan anlamam

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-16-21-16-53-361_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-16-21-16-53-361_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 265
Reactions: uzeyir195
Installed on Poco F1 today. Coming from xiomi eu version 9.5.17 No Problems so far. Many thanks for the ROM.

Last edited:
Mi 8 SE, TWRP 3.2.3 1227, by the moment all works properly!!!. Thanks for your great work.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk

Hi guys, I just got my K20 Pro and I can't unlock my bootloader for another week.
Is there any work around for that?
Can I somehow install this ROM with a locked bootloader?
I really don't want to loose a week waiting for this countdown to be over...

Thanks for your help in advance...

Redmi 4X / HM4X / santoni installed via Updater, wiped cache & dalvik, booted without an issue, works fine - so far so good. ;)

Reactions: Latenzo
Hi guys, I just got my K20 Pro and I can't unlock my bootloader for another week.
Is there any work around for that?
Can I somehow install this ROM with a locked bootloader?
I really don't want to loose a week waiting for this countdown to be over...

Thanks for your help in advance...

Take your time studying and research about the device. It's 168 hours for everybody, should've bought Oneplus instead if you're so impatient with the unlocking time.

Take your time studying and research about the device. It's 168 hours for everybody, should've bought Oneplus instead if you're so impatient with the unlocking time.
I didn't know there is such thing as a week of waiting for bootloader unlock, what is the reason for that?
I had oneplus 3 for almost 3 years but now they want 700$ why should I pay 300$ more for almost the same specs?

I didn't know there is such thing as a week of waiting for bootloader unlock, what is the reason for that?
I had oneplus 3 for almost 3 years but now they want 700$ why should I pay 300$ more for almost the same specs?

Xiaomi/Redmi relies on ads in the android skin to make profits in junction for their cheap smartphones, everything has a cost, there's no such thing as free lunch.

Cheap. Convenient. High specs. Pick two.

Cheap + Convenient = Android One Devices

Convenient + High specs = Oneplus/Google Pixel nowadays

Cheap + High specs = Xiaomi/Redmi

Nice ROM!

Imposible for me (Mi9) install apps with additiona files from Play Store (PUBG, for example, or Noisli). I've done factory reset, but I've the same problem... :(

Xiaomi/Redmi relies on ads in the android skin to make profits in junction for their cheap smartphones, everything has a cost, there's no such thing as free lunch.

Cheap. Convenient. High specs. Pick two.
I didn't know the thing about the ads.
I thought it has something to do with fighting all the fake devices out there...
Thank you for the information, I guess I'll have to wait a week.
The device must be ON and connected to the internet or can I just shut it down and put it on the shelf for a week?

I didn't know the thing about the ads.
I thought it has something to do with fighting all the fake devices out there...
Thank you for the information, I guess I'll have to wait a week.
The device must be ON and connected to the internet or can I just shut it down and put it on the shelf for a week?

Your IMEI and Model is registered on their server, it's fine to store your phone away if you don't wanna use it. After 168 hours they will approve your bootloader unlocking when you connect the mi unlocking tool again.

Your IMEI and Model is registered on their server, it's fine to store your phone away if you don't wanna use it. After 168 hours they will approve your bootloader unlocking when you connect the mi unlocking tool again.
I would suggest to leave it connected, or you'll end waiting furthermore.. MiUnlock sometimes might complain that the device has not been used enough, even once the waiting time is expired! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.