Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, do you have full screen gestures enabled or not?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Yes i have, but as i say in my case the problem appears only one day 3-4 continuously, all other days i didn't have any problems

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: resetix
considering the issues pointed out with MIX3 Im going to pass on this update and wait for the next one. Thanks for your work though Xiaomi EU devs.

EDIT: For those with MIX3 who has reported the issues here can you please post them https://xiaomi.eu/community/forums/bugs.20/ so its easier for the devs to see it and potentially fix the issue?

Reactions: rvfaelo
I use Adaway without problems. Have you switched any apps to "not optimized" maybe?
Yes, indeed. Some Apps like Adaway, Mi Fit, ...
I guess it could be the app from my car-bluetooth-transmitter (roidmi 3s). The apps only purpose ist to fire up Spotify if the phone connects to the transmitter.
I will investigate some more...

Thanks for the hints to all out there!

Reactions: radcon
Yes i have, but as i say in my case the problem appears only one day 3-4 continuously, all other days i didn't have any problems

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Who knows what the problem is.. I really look forward to another great release!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Since there is some people who chose not to use the SEARCH function, bother to read or check BUGS section. I am giving everyone fair notice that the following needs to happen for proper forum conduct, if people FAIL to do so, you will be ejected (Banned) and IP blocked from accessing the forum.

1. Check BUGS section for issues FIRST before posting, if someone has already posted the BUG / ROM version related then DO NOT keep posting the same thing again and again. It won't fix the issue any faster and it just causes aggravation! repeat offenders will be banned from this resource!

2. STOP ASKING for ROM ETA's, STOP asking why a ROM is not available for download, if its not there its NOT THERE!

3. English posting only - Foreign language posts in the ROM release thread are not helpful. Our team speak majority English for ease of communication. If you continue to break this rule on the ROM releases threads you will be BANNED permanently!

4. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION FIRST (Top right of the forum header area) before posting your issue, someone may have already commented it (Likewise this is a CALL TO CHECK BUG SECTION AS WELL!). If you are TOO LAZY to check first then you DO NOT deserve a response or support!

Our group is made of volunteers, we are NOT paid to serve people, we CAN'T control Xiaomi internal bugs for the most part or design flaws of AOSP et al.

Every week there is the same tide of repeating comments, asking for ROMS and other such things. If you CAN'T be bothered to read / search first then expect to be banned! This is my final word as Site founder / admin, our team become tired of the same garbage posts by a minority of lazy people who can't be bothered to CHECK / READ before they post!

We are grateful to those who provide helpful feedback and comments and the community as a whole who follows the rules laid out when they registered.

Thank you.

Mark

I totally agree with Mark. Nobody reads the previous posts before asking. Most things are already answered. Mark is not responsible for any mistakes Xiaomi makes and can not fix them.

Last edited:
Reactions: pittrich67
I totally agree with Mark. Nobody bothers anymore and reads before he asks. Most things are already answered. Mark is not responsible for any mistakes Xiaomi makes and can not fix them.
I have little to do with the ROM now and take a back seat and handle the server side issues so things move without issues. Being on the sidelines I see the repeating comments too often. It's time for it to stop. We've been super relaxed on rules for too long. @ingbrzy and @Igor Eisberg have better things to do than chase problems of people too lazy to do some research first.

Anyway, back to biz...

Reactions: pilleelvis
When trying to downgrade to 9.6.27 my mix boots 3 only up to the bootlogo.
Before and after flashing, dalvik and cache were cleaned up. Without success.
When I flashed back to 9.7.11, my mix 3 boots up wonderfully. Where is the mistake?
Especially when downgrade from 9.7.4 to 9.6.27 everything went wonderfully.
Do I really have to clean up the system so that I can downgrade again?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

When trying to downgrade to 9.6.27 my mix boots 3 only up to the bootlogo.
Before and after flashing, dalvik and cache were cleaned up. Without success.
When I flashed back to 9.7.11, my mix 3 boots up wonderfully. Where is the mistake?
Especially when downgrade from 9.7.4 to 9.6.27 everything went wonderfully.
Do I really have to clean up the system so that I can downgrade again?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
Same here.
I'm waiting for the next release.

you can only downgrade if you wipe data !
without wipe data you are stuck at mi logo

edit: sorry didnt read right....

you can wipe "system" (wipe system, does not delete your data/apps)
there is no problem, but you have to stay in twrp and install 9.6.27
but if it then still stuck, you have to wipe data too

Reactions: cobray2
Yes, indeed. Some Apps like Adaway, Mi Fit, ...
I guess it could be the app from my car-bluetooth-transmitter (roidmi 3s). The apps only purpose ist to fire up Spotify if the phone connects to the transmitter.
I will investigate some more...

Thanks for the hints to all out there!

Changed some things, phone is falling asleep now! Batteryusage is droping, activitybar gets interupts, ...

True words @MarkHUK!!!

BatteryUsage.jpgCPUSpy.jpg

What does "Fix - Height of status bar is too low" exactly mean? I thought it might move the status bar icons from the red line to the green one or something like that. If that's not what it does, is there a way to do it?

Other than this, this version is great and the additional settings options are much clearer than it was before. Kudos.

Interesting. What did you change?

Your suggestion...
... Have you switched any apps to "not optimized" maybe?

First i killed that transmiiter-app (for the rodmi 3s), i've allowed it to autostart.
Second i switched all (i hope) apps, i changed, back to "Stromsparen (empfohlen)" in german, that "optimized" option. I'll try tomorrow whether that roidmi app is realy the showstopper.

Reactions: radcon

Isn't wipe system delete all apps?

Just tried.
No luck. Still stuck on Mix Logo.

Nope that's data partition.

PS I have returned to 9.6.27.
So when you wipe system only rom deleted? Wont lose apps,videos,pictures etc?
But you need to do all personal settings again after installed new rom i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.