Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="Akr0n, post: 494532, member: 236230"]

I think I'm reaching deep sleep...
[/QUOTE]

Yes, sir. Your phone is sleeping pretty deep 36% of time...

Первый релиз от 9.5.30, который работает без глюков на моем mi 8 se. Спасибо за исправление всего.
Please read before posting:

3. English posting only - Foreign language posts in the ROM release thread are not helpful. Our team speak majority English for ease of communication. If you continue to break this rule on the ROM releases threads you will be BANNED permanently!

So when you wipe system only rom deleted? Wont lose apps,videos,pictures etc?
But you need to do all personal settings again after installed new rom i think?
System settings are stored in data partation as well as apps and there data.
Pictures, videos etc are under internal storage when using twrp.

Yes.

In reality system settings, pictures, videos are under data partation but it's just certain folders that are deleted out of that partation when you select data and internal storage in twrp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xrated
I Lost all files error 7 reset factory

Xiaomi mi6

9.7.11 on Mi 8 with dirty flash from 9.7.4, during 7 hours no black screen freezing, all is working fine

I am using full screen gestures and changed "show animation" to "Don't wake" when notifications come while the screen is off.

Before update I upgraded TWRP to last version and I haven't installed Magisk this time

Reactions: Đỗ Xuân Khánh
Thanks for great job developer, MI 9, Rom 9.7.4 and 9.7.11 I cant find backup & Reset menu, it is used to be under additional settings, please help

Almost unusable on my Mi8. Ghosting and inputs not updating (swapping to and from the app via task manager or whatever it is called updates to my last input).

Usable once I enabled "remove animations".

Hopefully next weeks release is better.. Last 2 have been horrible for the Mi8. I recommend staying on 9.6.27.

I Lost all files error 7 reset factoryView attachment 25316
Xiaomi mi6
Did you format system partition?
If so, you may need to install official rom from Xiaomi, through fastboot, and then install Xiaomi.eu rom, note that all your data will be gone...
When installing fastboot, if you use xiaomi flash tool, make sure not to lock bootloader...

Before doing this, try to format data, and sd card, download the EU rom, and try again...
Make sure to use twrp3.xx

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

After flashing 9.7.11 in my MI9, it works well and I seems to be more friendly in battery consumption.
Another one is that NFC now can be switched off but the NFC toggle still keeps flicking when turn it on.
Hope be fixed soon in next version.

Almost unusable on my Mi8. Ghosting and inputs not updating (swapping to and from the app via task manager or whatever it is called updates to my last input).

Usable once I enabled "remove animations".

Hopefully next weeks release is better.. Last 2 have been horrible for the Mi8. I recommend staying on 9.6.27.
Aas already written... Disable hw overlay in developer options works!

e037ea7df273eeada428f3f6e804d46b.jpg

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Reactions: JoSch68
Thank you for your work.
on MI8EE some stability problems, it dont respond.

The rest is fine.

Mi9, No haptic feedback on Gboard regardless of setting configuration. Pretty sure this was an issue with the previous builds as well.

Also. Tried other keyboards. No haptic feedback with them either.

Last edited:
Since the Update 9.6.27. Youtube premium picture in picture mode dont work. i cant play and Listen youtube premium in Background. Please fix it.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.