9.7.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notification does not appearredmi note 7View attachment 25394
Known issue with some apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, Hangouts...

Switch to MIUI notification style as workaround until it will be fixed for Android notification style

013e5d23cd4f3d7b3f55590c3d7ac66b.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcdwelt
so booted fine..? which model do you have? and which TWRP..?

You're sure ? Many have problem, as i, and other on Xda forum ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79928561&postcount=13 )

I have the global mi 9t 64gb version.

What did you do exactly when installing the weekly build ? I have the same TWRP and now it doesn't boot into TWRP, and to boot into the rom i have to do a fastboot cmd otherwise it doesn't boot either

EDIT : oops sorry quoted the wrong post ->

Yes booted fine, i have mi9t global model, twrp is recovery-TWRP-3.3.1-0607-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150

Mi Pad 4 Plus: in previous versions of this ROM Netflix was available on Play Store despite my device is unlocked. Now instead I cannot find it on P.S.

Dirty flash on Mi 9. PiP still doesn't work with YouTube Vanced, Google Maps.
Same here.

Why doesnt have Mi9 4K60FPS at wideangle video mode?
And other hand the angle in video mode is smaller than picture mode.

Previously I was on global stable V10.2.9 and there the picture and video angle was same and could choose 4K60FPS. EIS doesnt working but the picture was smoother and better than 30FPS with EIS.

Is there any chance to get back same angle in picture and video with 60FPS 4K?

Thank you

You're sure ? Many have problem, as i, and other on Xda forum ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79928561&postcount=13 )

I have the global mi 9t 64gb version.

What did you do exactly when installing the weekly build ? I have the same TWRP and now it doesn't boot into TWRP, and to boot into the rom i have to do a fastboot cmd otherwise it doesn't boot either

EDIT : oops sorry quoted the wrong post ->

Yes it doesnt boot into twrp, but when in fastboot mode and just push off button until it restart, it boots fine into rom.
i am sorry , i flashed rom but didnt try after to boot back to twrp, so i didnt know it doesnt boot to twrp but beside that rom works fine, i dont have any problem

edit: i tried to flash twrp by fastboot id pass ok, but doesnt boot in twrp, no problem to boot into rom

All Good with latest version, but, does anyone has a clue why aod changes / disappears if you travel into a different country?

50dadfe34fc12997db82b59ae26b2eac.jpg

Those are the only options left, it changed right after the plane landed 2 days ago..

Weird.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

this problem to boot twrp after flashing rom, it is interesting, does it because of rom, or because of twrp?

All Good with latest version, but, does anyone has a clue why aod changes / disappears if you travel into a different country?

50dadfe34fc12997db82b59ae26b2eac.jpg

Those are the only options left, it changed right after the plane landed 2 days ago..

Weird.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition
This is feature cause you Roaming. Dual Clock feature.

I am using K20 Pro and currently I am running on Xiaomi Eu 9.7.18 rom. In the previous version which is 9.7.11, if i remember correctly, and in the current rom, I got some problem with audio. The audio is not working so i can hear nothing when call, playing music or anything. I have tried to increase volume to maximum but it still no help. I have also restart phone but it still doesn't help. Please let me know if i can do anything to fix this.

It has nothing to do, allowing notifications content is only when it is in lock screen.
I meant "expand notification" Anyway I have no problems at all with notifications, I just was trying to help you finding a solution to your problem,good luck!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Known issue with some apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, Hangouts...

Switch to MIUI notification style as workaround until it will be fixed for Android notification style

013e5d23cd4f3d7b3f55590c3d7ac66b.jpg

Don't agree,I use Android style and no problems with notifications at all!

Don't agree,I use Android style and no problems with notifications at all!

Known issue on some devices like MIX2S and Mi8 and some apps affected only like WhatsApp, Telegram, Hangouts...

Reactions: albertkuba
Status
Not open for further replies.