New 95% Love it but bugs coming in

datfatty

Members
Jan 6, 2023
Really thanks for the ROM it is working great on Redmi 9t (Lime) and really love it, but I am facing some bugs

First, the permission manager shows some Chinese text as below screen shot
Screenshot_2023-01-28-11-03-37-775_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Second, on full screen apps, the navigation bar still visible, such as Facebook videos

Third, in the battery screen time, the total time keep decreasing when it is more than 24 hours, so it is kinda showing for the last 24 hours not since last unplugged.

Fourth, ringtone sound keep using notification sound for calls instead of the ringtone, the only possible way is to change the ringtone.

Fifth, fingerprint sometimes not working properly when the phone is left for long periods not used,

Sixeth, Yesterday I had a battery drained caused by Phone Idle and Android System, 8% over 5 hours, sleeping scenario was enabled at the battery

Seventh, Charge Animation "glow" shows big electric sign over the whole screen,

Eigth, Google Play System update only updating manually, using Apk from apkmirror

Last thing a question, is it favorable to set clear cache when locked after a certain time or keep it off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I meant Screen on Time keep reseting it self, I have been using phone for 20 hours with not less than 5 hours SOT, now it shows only 30 min

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-02-18-01-08-580_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-02-18-01-08-580_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 104
Now it is back normal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-02-18-04-20-107_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-02-18-04-20-107_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 87
You made a very long post, with some issues that may be specific to your model, and almost no hard data (meaning people would need to replicate the issue to discuss it). In the end nobody fully read it or have the answers.

You made a very long post, with some issues that may be specific to your model, and almost no hard data (meaning people would need to replicate the issue to discuss it). In the end nobody fully read it or have the answers.
then i will spam posts, each bug in different post