Android 6.0 Source Code Released!!!

I'd like a "perfect" ROM for both devs and users too but believe it or not but my new replacement screen broke after just 3 days. OK, I'm kinda clumsy but a phone falling from 40cm height on the edge with a screen protector just should not break. I'm just pretty sure there's no scratch+crack proof replacement screen(like the original) out there.

I'm not necessarily believing in signs of the universe but this is just getting insane. I'm not getting a new phone because I still can develop for mi2 without having a touchscreen, and I still have my Moto E so I'm not gonna buy a new one yet - there's no real alternative anyway(with 4.3inch) and believe it or not but I'm part of the minor group of people who don't need/use a smartphone, I just love developing for them.

What I can say is that the 3.10 kernel ain't gonna happen. that's just too much work for a phone I won't use anymore. If I have time and/or motivation I may still port M but even if not I'll help every interested developer as there seem to be a few now.
This is NOT a total mi2 rip, but it's a huge demotivation on my side.
Bad news. Thanks for your sincerity, you made my decision to change to a zuk more easy

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Shouldn't you go for a brand with more development going?
cm12.1 os as default maintained by them, source code will be out sometime soon(tm) for me its like a oneplus but from Lenovo

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Me personally I also like a fast, stable Rom more than a multi boot/uefi based boot solution, in the v short term at least.

But I can v well imagine that a brand new, never done before, qualcom wide uefi boot solution is a lot more fun to work on than just another CM release, for sure since marshmallow was/is around the corner.

M1cha only has limited time, as he is a student with a real life too. So how he divides his spare time is complete up to his. We don't pay him, he owns us nothing. If it wasn't for him I might have gotten another phone already.

So please give him a break, I'm sure/hope once he can do a big release on his now top priority project, he'll look into the Rom side again a bit more, as he luckily still likes his Mi2s too.

I was talking about marshmallow roms not Misha's work.
It seems you're able to write so you should also be able to read.
I was saying that having a new rom before the old ones are stable is stupid and you're talking about Misha not having enough time WTF ??? The subject of the post is marshmallow and someone was asking for a new rom not me and I was joking about IOS just look up. Wher did I ask for a new rom ? Show me ? I was exposing the stupidity of asking for a new rom.
Some should probably go look in a dictionary what is irony and sarcasm.

Oh and I'm on AOSP since the 5.x version came out earyl this year so honestly I don't give a f**k about CM whatever version because I already have a stable and working rom.

thx :)
well I'm off-contract - 500EUR are WAY too expensive. Also I hate sony's style with these huge borders and stuff.
Also this phone has the Snapdragon 810 which has overheating issues ;)

Michael, you are a very good guy.
I do owe you something for your cyanogenmod builds in these years.
I have always used them with pleasure, and you made my 2012 Mi2 survive for 3 years with bleeding edge software versions.

unfortunately, I can't get you a 2k/mo job, or make xperia phones [compact series] fall into your hands from the sky.
but I can sincerely send you a very big hug [even if on a LCD] and wish you all the luck you deserve for your projects and your life.

Michael, you are a very good guy.
I do owe you something for your cyanogenmod builds in these years.
I have always used them with pleasure, and you made my 2012 Mi2 survive for 3 years with bleeding edge software versions.

unfortunately, I can't get you a 2k/mo job, or make xperia phones [compact series] fall into your hands from the sky.
but I can sincerely send you a very big hug [even if on a LCD] and wish you all the luck you deserve for your projects and your life.
thx alot :)
such posts are the reason why I'm a opensource developer - it's just great to see people appreciating your work.
tumblr_n7q4lfIClr1tf24n2o1_500.gif

Sounds nice but lets see how long it takes until there is a version which is more or less usable.
Not talking about about xposed etc...

I mean beside MIUI (also more or less) there isnt even a really bugfree lollipop ROM althought the results getting better and better (hopefully watching @bugers ) ;)