Aosp 4.4 KitKat ROM AOSP by ivan

Can u plz show at photoscreen of it? Does it give better Battery life?
Battery life is poor than miui but is ok for me, sorry for my english.
a9epapuh.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Any 4.4 gapps works on art

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
I tried PA gapps it didnt boot up properly. and the other one after i installed them and from dev options enabled ART and it rebooted, got many errors saying gapps failed.

I tried PA gapps it didnt boot up properly. and the other one after i installed them and from dev options enabled ART and it rebooted, got many errors saying gapps failed.
Yes it's a pa gaps bug

Just reboot into recovery and flash the MIUI rom the recovery / kernel will be included

Sorry for my bad English , i'm a French student

I first flashed wiui rom to system 2 and then I flash kitkat to system 1 now when I change to system 2 I just see orange MI logo!! what's wrong!?

If you flashed miui on system 2 it is normal to have such logo if your system 2 is active. To boot to kit kat you must make active system1 in custom recovery, under anvance uptions. Anyway this ivans kitkat has same boot animation as miui

Can anyone give me a clear installation guide to install Android Kit Kat with Miuiv5 with TDB. I did not understand the steps written on the second post

If you flashed miui on system 2 it is normal to have such logo if your system 2 is active. To boot to kit kat you must make active system1 in custom recovery, under anvance uptions. Anyway this ivans kitkat has same boot animation as miui
I know that! you didn't understand correctly! I mean when I see this logo didn't happen anything!
It stay on this boot step (orange mi logo) and didn't continue!
I don't have any problem with kitkat rom!

Last edited:
I know that! you didn't understand correctly! I mean when I see this logo didn't happen anything!
It stay on this boot step (orange mi logo) and didn't continue!
I don't have any problem with kitkat rom!
Did you enable tdb?