Aosp 4.4 KitKat ROM AOSP by ivan

Hi everyone I've got a question about the rom. It fully works on my mi2s. But when i go to settings there is written mi2 on phone line. So I would like to know if the rom uses fully my hardware (snapdragon 600) and is optimized for it or is it just some kind of port.
Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understood me

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk
Aries= xiaomi mi2 / mi2s
Most of hardware is the same, and the CPU is full used on mi2s (cause it works with 1728mhz )

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

New update by Ivan with an endless Updatelog, which I cannot reproduce here. I just mention the integration of FM-App, MIUI File Manager (!), Updater-App, Power Mode in Settings (!) as well as all KitKAt Goodies! I’m already using the ROM with the latest PA-Gapps and ART enabled and I can say it is pure, fully operating KitKat experience.
Enjoy (and please don’t ask me for another download mirror, the download from baidu lasts around 50 minutes. So, have patience.)
For more details check Ivan’s thread (NOTE: in Chinese): http://www.miui.com/thread-1503684-1-1.html

Download link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1CGDzh
Key: ktjt

Happy flashing!

Thanks, just flashed the latest build. This is the fist build on which I got Whatsapp working in ART mode. Yay! FYI, I used the latest PA Mini modular GAPPS dated Nov. 26.

All seems to work well, and the antutu score of 26124 is the highest aosp score I ever got. Good!

Last edited:
No wifi for me :/ it doesn 't turn on... Clean install and mini pagapps! clearing data, dalvik, cache fixing permissions didn t help... That s quite sad :( mi2 32gb

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

No wifi for me :/ it doesn 't turn on... Clean install and mini pagapps! clearing data, dalvik, cache fixing permissions didn t help... That s quite sad :( mi2 32gb

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

try again. I also have a MI2 32gb and it got connected at once after installation.

Reactions: MSephiroth
First version of this kit lat was working very well, after all they have more bugs. On this last one it is not possible to connect on wifi. How it is possible that ? normaly each update should work better and not worst.

First version of this kit lat was working very well, after all they have more bugs. On this last one it is not possible to connect on wifi. How it is possible that ? normaly each update should work better and not worst.

There’s no problem with the ROM. I’m also using the last release and everything is working just fine, including wifi connection. Before making definitive (and potentially misleading) statements, ask other users if they have the same problem with you.
Check page 4 of M1cha’s CM11 thread ( http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-kk-4-4-2013-11-30-cyanogenmod-11-0.22927/page-4 ) There is some useful feedback about connectivity problems, e.g. M1cha suggests as a possible solution the flashing of last MIUI radio firmware.
Good luck

Last edited:
After installing the last build, I cannot go to ART, the system is just rebooting without any change. Anybody else has this issue? (it was a clean install)

What about battery life with the latest build? I will check it out myself soon, but for now I have 2 other roms waiting to give them a try :)

Thanks, then I will not download this.
I'm gonna try LOSP and CM10.1 (maybe custom kernel for 10.1) but first try and see.

What about battery life with the latest build? I will check it out myself soon, but for now I have 2 other roms waiting to give them a try :)

Right now with the last build (29-11) I have 34% battery left with 22h and 43m on battery and with 1h screen on. On average, with fully charged battery I pass easily two days with medium usage, which satisfies me.

Edit: oh, I forgot to mention that at night apart from turning the device off I also take out the battery and on the next morning I usually have 2-3% more than when I turned it off. Eg. yesterday night before I turned it off the battery was 55% and today when I turned it on again it was 59%!

On average, with fully charged battery I pass easily two days with medium usage, which satisfies me.
How many hours of screen on time? What about connections? Wifi / 3g?
Might give it a shot then.. Strange though, the difference in experience between you and linuxxx. Wonder how that happens.

How many hours of screen on time? What about connections? Wifi / 3g?
Might give it a shot then.. Strange though, the difference in experience between you and linuxxx. Wonder how that happens.

I guess linuxx has everything on (wifi, auto-syncing etc.) and perhaps he forgets to switch it to power-saving mode. I use wifi only when necessary. The same goes for syncing etc.: I do it always manually. And, as mentioned, I use the power-saving mode, without any compromises in terms of performance. Furthermore, I've enabled ART which might also give battery a boost. Until now, the screen on time is 1h! Normally it reaches 1h 30m on average.

@treiliert Ah oke, now I get it, I would rather say that is minimal usage.
For me average is 2g or 3g always on plus wifi and autosync on, browsing, listening to music.
Heavy usage for me is average use + playing games and streaming videos (never do that though).

Thanks for your reply. But I need two 1.5 - 2 days with average use, but I will wait :)

@treiliert Ah oke, now I get it, I would rather say that is minimal usage.
For me average is 2g or 3g always on plus wifi and autosync on, browsing, listening to music.
Heavy usage for me is average use + playing games and streaming videos (never do that though).

Thanks for your reply. But I need two 1.5 - 2 days with average use, but I will wait :)

You are welcome. You mentioned something about trying LOSP. If you were talking about the KitKat release of LOSP, then I would be interested for a feedback.