Apps Crashing Frequently

SlayerCy1

Members
Sep 28, 2017
Hello,
I had the official latest global rom on my Xiaomi Mi Max Prime and decided to try the xiaomi.eu latest stable rom (8.5.2.0) as it offered more features.

I did a factory reset and installed the latest stable one from here, and since then I have been having issues with apps crashing. These vary from downloaded apps like youtube, to system apps like settings.

I have tried reflashing the rom, deleting dalvik and cache, rebooting, updating the apps but nothing works.

What's wrong? Can you offer some advice?

Thanks,
SlayerCy1

you can retry flashing via twrp using a fresh download of your chosen eu rom. sometimes a download file can become corrupted for unknown reason.

you can retry flashing via twrp using a fresh download of your chosen eu rom. sometimes a download file can become corrupted for unknown reason.

Would dirty flashing a weekly over the latest stable cause issues?
I've had zero benefits with the eu stable.

I think you should not flash the weekly ROM over the stable one. Weekly roms are miui 9 whereas the stables are miui 8. Incompatible roms. You should forget the stable ROM and move over to the weekly ROM for good.

Reactions: SlayerCy1
I think you should not flash the weekly ROM over the stable one. Weekly roms are miui 9 whereas the stables are miui 8. Incompatible roms. You should forget the stable ROM and move over to the weekly ROM for good.

Will do my friend, thanks for the help