Arabic and Persian RTL Fix - 30-10-2011 HUGE UPDATE!!

What is your favourite patching method?

• Total voters
Qu

Anyone here help me out and explain to me how i flash miui-1.10.8_Arabic.RTLFix.zip in hd2 ....ofc i have the latest rom 1.10.8 Miui ENG

How can I build an arabic zip file without the T9 search because apparently it might be the reason of getting FC when view a contact which has synced with facebook or any social service! or it could be facebook issue?

Yes I have it 4.1 but really done know what is the reason when I turn on the sync of facebook I got FC while view any synced contact. When I disable the sync I can view the same synced contact without any FCs

The best way to see if it's related to the patch is seeing what happens before applying the patch...

New version is out!!

MIUI-RTL-T9-Script-V4.2: (latest)
- Fixed issue with message app no showing emojis.

@roenano thanks for your great work

I face an issue with your script; i was using it to patch GalnetMIUI roms and everything works fine until yesterday.
Galnet team has released new weakly rom based on MIUI 1.10.21 (1.10.22 for GS2), now when I use your script it gives this error "Sorry, couldn't pach the file libandroid_runtime.so" (here is the complete log )

Thanks

would it be possible to return the choice of creating the patch without the T9?

Go to "MIUI-RTL-T9-Script-V4.2\files\gingerbread\util" and delete "HanziToPinyin.smali" file, that'll do the trick.

@roenano thanks for your great work

I face an issue with your script; i was using it to patch GalnetMIUI roms and everything works fine until yesterday.
Galnet team has released new weakly rom based on MIUI 1.10.21 (1.10.22 for GS2), now when I use your script it gives this error "Sorry, couldn't pach the file libandroid_runtime.so" (here is the complete log )

Thanks

Just take the file (libandroid_runtime.so) from SGS1 rom and use to run the script.

Dear Roenano The RTL 4.2 is working good and fine even with T9 on MIUI 1.10.21
SO you must thank you "people Please PayPal it" ;-)"

Mr. roenano

Is there any chance to make this work with :

http://en.miui.com/

??!!

Thank You

Nope, sorry. MIUI China uses ODEX files, meaning, the framework can't be decompiled and patched. So you must use one of the international build of MIUI.

It won't be like that for much longer though, MIUI will soon be based on Ice Cream Sandwich and according to few tests I made on the SDK this android version FULLY supports RTL and Arabic/Persian text rendering!!!

Hi roenano

First of all, thank you for this amazing tool, you have helped a lot of people and one of them.
I have a problem with the tool, I did download the tool V4.2 and also downloaded miuiandroid_I9000-1.10.21.zip copied the "framework.jar - libandroid_runtime.so - libwebcore.so" to the "input" folder as instructed, and executed the tool fine but the result was not a zip file in the "generated" folder, what I've got was 4 files "framework.jar - lib__bcore.so - libandroid_runtime.so - libwebcore.so", what was wrong? I have tried reading this thread but could not find a similar case of mine!

My device: Galaxy S i9000
Rom used: miuiandroid_I9000-1.10.21.zip

Thank you in advance.

Hi roenano

First of all, thank you for this amazing tool, you have helped a lot of people and one of them.
I have a problem with the tool, I did download the tool V4.2 and also downloaded miuiandroid_I9000-1.10.21.zip copied the "framework.jar - libandroid_runtime.so - libwebcore.so" to the "input" folder as instructed, and executed the tool fine but the result was not a zip file in the "generated" folder, what I've got was 4 files "framework.jar - lib__bcore.so - libandroid_runtime.so - libwebcore.so", what was wrong? I have tried reading this thread but could not find a similar case of mine!

Thank you in advance.

After the device selection you get a CMD screen asking for the rom version, you are probably closing it instead of entering the version and hitting enter...

Hi roenano

Thank you in advance.

I have the same problem.
No .zip file
I have a Desire HD and MrGarak MIUI 1.10.21

Thanks for the great job.

After the device selection you get a CMD screen asking for the rom version, you are probably closing it instead of entering the version and hitting enter...

NO roenano, when I get hte CMD screen, I do enter the ROM version which is "1.10.21"
BTY, on the screen of device selction it does not show "Galaxy S" so I chose "Other", is this a mistake.
Thanx for helping.

I'm trying to patch the latest miui with script 4.2 and i get error upon compile: Couldn't create directory classes\android\text............commands.mscr

Any ideas?

roenano, i appreciate your response.
but i did everything according to the procedure you posted exactly. every CMD was not closed, i entered the version number, and before that i clicked on Desire HD, but still there is no .zip file.
i tried many ways to do it but still no luck.
thank you for your great program and responses.

Finally the day has come!
This is the release of the improved and most complete RTL patcher.
If you are willing to try the new patching methods I really encourage you to make a nandroid backup before running/flashing it and report if something doesn't work.

MIUI-RTL-T9-Script-V5: (latest)
* This is a huge update and probably the last one I'll do (except for bug fixes)
- Merged Hebrew and Arabic-Persian into one patch.
- Added 2 new patching options: "On device" and "rom zip" (see instructions for details)
- Using new merged libs patcher by brightidea
- Added SGS2 to flashable RTL zip options.

Find the link to the tool and new instructions in OP

If it works for you please consider donating, a lot of effort has been put into this!!!