Camera2 api MIUI vs Custom rom

jezevec93

Members
May 30, 2021
Hi, I have Mi10t Pro and I would like to use the wide angle and macro lens in apps that access the camera using the "camera2 api"... Unfortunately on MIUI only the main camera supports the camera2 api...
If I install a custom rom, will I get all lenses to support camera2 api? (I had a Huawei p30 pro in my hand, on which it worked normally)

Maybe i could add camera2 api support by editing build.prop... but I don't know how.

Could someone help me? can someone confirm me that "Camera2 API Probe" app show camera2 api ID for all lenses? (on custom rom ofc.)

Hi, I have Mi10t Pro and I would like to use the wide angle and macro lens in apps that access the camera using the "camera2 api"... Unfortunately on MIUI only the main camera supports the camera2 api...
If I install a custom rom, will I get all lenses to support camera2 api? (I had a Huawei p30 pro in my hand, on which it worked normally)

Maybe i could add camera2 api support by editing build.prop... but I don't know how.

Could someone help me? can someone confirm me that "Camera2 API Probe" app show camera2 api ID for all lenses? (on custom rom ofc.)
No - the devs of the custom rom answered in another threat that support has to come from Xiaomi, if they don't support it, neither will a custom rom.