Correct Update On Andorid 6

Lacroser

Members
Aug 5, 2017
I have a phone with firmware MIUI 7 xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V7.5.2.0.LHOCNDE_v7-5.1.zip based on Android 5.1. How to update it correctly on Android 6 firmware xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.5.2.0.MHOCNED_v8-6.0.zip?

It will be enough just to flash it through TWRP with full wipes? Or will it be correct to flash the latest official version via MiFlash?

I would flash official first with MiFlash and then unlock bootloader if it is locked, then latest xiaomi.eu.

I would flash official first with MiFlash and then unlock bootloader if it is locked, then latest xiaomi.eu.
Which is the latest rom for kenzo? The versions are confuse miui 8 v. 7.x.x. I never know what the logic of roms versions.

Which is the latest rom for kenzo? The versions are confuse miui 8 v. 7.x.x. I never know what the logic of roms versions.
Dev rom 7.6.8 or 7.6.10 would be the latest until MIUI gets released for it in september.
The first number is year, second is month and the third is day. So 7.6.8 would be 8th of June, year 2017 since first MIUI or Xiaomi as it was found in 2010.

Reactions: frizzer