[DEV] Opensource Kernel

yep, audio is fixed. You don't believe how much work that was :D
I'm going to create a device repository on base of mako(Nexus4) because I don't want to use the buggy code from the official mitwo repos.
When that's finished I can upload the first cm10.2 build with opensource kernel :D

Hehe thx to all.
Does somebody know which commit fixed headphones? I currently have no idea why they aren't working.

Reactions: srps
M1cha bro, how close we are in getting your version of 10.2 released to the public ?
I am fed up of flashing 2-3 ROMs just to test & experiment about the battery & performances...
Pls give us good news soon !;)

If everything works well I can release the first build in the next few days.
But be aware that some things like camera, headphones and mhl are still not working.

Reactions: ancamon and deini
M1cha... you're THE MAN!
I'll buy your next phone... For ever anf ever

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-4s...con tapatalk 26°

Reactions: M1cha
Oh no, Camera & Headphone functions are a must for the phone !!!
Take your time pal !... release the basic functioning one after your RE !!! Kudos to you.

yep, audio is fixed. You don't believe how much work that was :D
I'm going to create a device repository on base of mako(Nexus4) because I don't want to use the buggy code from the official mitwo repos.
When that's finished I can upload the first cm10.2 build with opensource kernel :D

M1Cha thank you very much for your work.

One question, after building the first fully opensource CM10.2 rom, could become a future in a CyanogendMod Official?

Maybe but that depends on their rules. The good thing is that this device has a qcom SoC which is very well supported by android.

Reactions: ancamon
thx. audio+headphones now is fully working. I just don't have the headset icon in the statusbar. Any idea about this?

hey m1cha
this is a mi2 kernel config from huangqiwu/秋叶随风

http://github.com/mitwo-dev

http://weibo.cn/hqiwu

I hope that can be helpful.........

Thx but I don't need it. I'm using kernel and device tree from mako(nexus4) and everything works fine now(screen tearing fixed).

To summarize, I got kernel+device tree working now(camera still not working). I need to do some little fixes like dualboot and sdcard and then I can publish the first rom. I think I'll create a new thread for this to keep this one clean for kernel related discussions.

For the headphones icon i don't have any idea =/ my only thought is a missing flag for the status of "active headset" in cm framework (if anything like that exist xd)

thx. audio+headphones now is fully working. I just don't have the headset icon in the statusbar. Any idea about this?

Thx but I don't need it. I'm using kernel and device tree from mako(nexus4) and everything works fine now(screen tearing fixed).

To summarize, I got kernel+device tree working now(camera still not working). I need to do some little fixes like dualboot and sdcard and then I can publish the first rom. I think I'll create a new thread for this to keep this one clean for kernel related discussions.
Wich rom are u relasing first? This kernel support/will support the overclock?

Inviato dal mio MI 2s usando Tapatalk 4

Great progress! Defintely can't wait for final tweaks, especially the Camera.
Does your CM ROM fully support usb host/usb audio in Android layer btw?

I didn't try OTG because I forgot the adapter in my student hostel.
I'm not sure about usb audio. Does android have support for that at all?