[DEV] Opensource Kernel

I finally managed to find the terminals with the same cpu, on this list are all terminals supported by cyanogenmod with their cpu, and Xperia T and HTC OneS have the same cpu of Mi2A

Last edited:
Hi,M1cha,

Thank's for the wonderful work on this opensource kernel for mi2.

The file aries-vendor-blobs.mk in mitwo-dev's github repository shows Mi2 rear camera uses imx175 sensor, and front camera uses ov2722 sensor. Will this be useful as a clue to help port other open-sourced kernel sensor driver to our kernel?

After searching for 'imx175' and 'ov2722' on Github, Here's some repositories:
[url]https://github.com/DirtyDroidX/kernel_jactive/tree/master/drivers/media/video/msm/sensors[/URL]
https://github.com/hyuh/kernel-dlx/tree/master/drivers/media/video/msm/sensors

you are my hero!
for some reason,xiaomi does not comply gpl,and i dislike miuiv5 because it is too bloated.

i also hope xiaomi could release the kernel sourcecode
小米,为发烧而生,小米2s,用miuiv5真的很烫手;)

They will. But I'll never ever use their code directly(just for fixing camera). Google's developers are so much better(we use nexus4 source as base)

Any idea when Xiaomi plan on releasing their source code? It has been over a month since their announcement.

So with the source code could someone port miui 4.2.2 to the mi2 and mi2s?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Great!! Expect a "relaxing cup of cafe con leche" when I have some cash in my paypal account :p

Is this kernel in your latest CM10.2 ? I mean build 22.10.2013? If not how I can have this kernel flashable from custom recovery?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Uff... Today Google start rollout for KitKat, but hear,not for nexus 4(for m1cha's kernel) ); and nexus 7 3g(mine)

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Uff... Today Google start rollout for KitKat, but hear,not for nexus 4(for m1cha's kernel) ); and nexus 7 3g(mine)

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
For which devices then? According to factory images and kernel sources only N5(hammerhead) has 4.4