[DEV] Opensource Kernel

Screen flashing when turning it on is fixed now. I said in cm-10.2 thread that I want to switch to the multi kernel from cyanogenmod but it is very unstable and the only advantage was it didn't have this bug. Now since it is fixed there is no reason anymore to use this kernel and we can stay with the mako kernel :)

M1cha do you think this cable is also working on our Xiaomi ? !

Envoyé depuis mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk 4

M1cha do you think this cable is also working on our Xiaomi ? !

I really hope so but I don't have the hardware to test this. We could write a custom bootloader with Multiboot(not dualboot) capabilities with it.

Wonderful, superb, fantastic news!

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-5c(c sta per cheap,non per color)...con tapatalk 26°

Xiaomi will release mi2a kernel, too. But wait msm8960? could work with nexus 4 kernel too(or maybe not :p ).
However, if u want me to develop for this phone buy me one ;)

Reactions: Medina
Xiaomi will release mi2a kernel, too. But wait msm8960? could work with nexus 4 kernel too(or maybe not :p ).
However, if u want me to develop for this phone buy me one ;)

m2s has the same processor of the nexus 4 (APQ8064T), while the mi2a has the same processor of xperia sp and moto x

I'm confused, I'm looking for information of the cpu mi2a on AnTuTu msm8960t tells me, on the box of the phone and on wikipedia I msm8260a pro,

I'm confused, I'm looking for information of the cpu mi2a on AnTuTu msm8960t tells me, on the box of the phone and on wikipedia I msm8260a pro,
All sources except Wiki says: MSM8960T. Where can you find MSM8260A on box? I can't, but maybe I am blind :)

1373202000_0-1-2.jpg

I suggest you delete code imei and serial in the photo

I've always wondered why people hide IMEI and SN from photo's. What can other people do with this information?

And let me take a look at mi2a kernel. it will tell us which hardware this phone really has.

Mi2A has a MSM8260A Pro which seems to be a variant of the MSM8960 Pro.
Nexus 4 and Mi2 have a APQ8064.

All these seems to be similar but aren't the same.