Fake MI2's (Where to buy real ones?)

It is my first smartphone(android) after my previous symbian (5800). Wasn't sure about the performance because no comparison of phone to be made. However, I do notice that Mi2 was smooth during gameplay, viewing websites, pdf files, word files etc. (compare to my friends' galaxy w, quite a few years old phone)
I enjoyed playing racing games the most, smooth and fluid performance.
Pss: I am from Malaysia, how about you?

Reactions: afterburner
Hello stam, I'm not sure how reliable or trustworthy merimobiles.com but most of the people here in miuiandroid will recommends ibuygou.com
You can check out their latest offer here, 32GB for USD 429.99 and 16 GB for 389.99 which is slightly cheaper than the merimobiles.com but definitely more trustworthy.
http://www.ibuygou.com/crazy-discount/

Cheers

I goy mine from ibuygou and can tell that its safe place.
They have nice service and shipping to Sweden from the moment i pressed pay was 5 days.
No taxes and dhl shipping only 27$
And phone is NOT fake.
Safe

I got my Xiaomi 2 + extra battery + battery charger seat + extra cover from ShenZhen Fun Tek Co. at AliExpress after shopping on the site for a few weeks, negotiating with several sellers about shipping and authentication of the items as genuine.
All the items are 100% genuine Xiaomi, including the extra cover. Delivered to Korea by EMS within 7 days. Customer service is great. There are alternative payment methods, just ask

Ordered last week & just received my Mi2 32Gb today afternoon from 7days ago with the same seller where e-r-a-n, Issac1226 and afterburner bought...it's a real phone from xiaomi...(picture 1st)
She is so kind, whole-hearted & can buy anythings you need for this phone...I paid through PayPal.
Total 474$ included Mi2 32GB phone + 1 plastic case + 1 Sanji case + 1 dock charger + a 3100mah battery with special case + 1 original in-ear headphone + FedexIE shipment. (picture 2nd)
But with my country, I must pay ~41$ for taxes although the seller wrote my invoice 44$ @@
However, it's ok because she had give me alot things as gifts. (pictures 3rd & 4th)

This is her shop link : http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/726883730/Quad_Core_XiaoMi_Mi2_M2_1.html

My package from her through pictures :

Special thanks for e-r-a-n, Issac1226 and afterburner for intoducing that seller - Alice Yang.

Reactions: afterburner
Yes she is sooo kind...:)
Njoy your MI2..no words to explain how awesome it is !
Thanks Xiaomi and Alice Yang ;)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Caominh171
i order the phone a week ago and wanted to upgrade to dhl
so susan from ibuygou told me that if i will pay 20 usd more she will change the shipment to dhl so i did
two days go past and thay didnt shipped it yet so i go to customer service and ask "why didnt you sent my phone" yet so she asked for my order number so i gave it to her and then she asked for the paypal transaction id and i gave it to her
a few minutes later i get a messege from her and its says that the dhl shipment is 25 bucks unlike what susan told me 2 day ago
so i told her that this is not my problem to solve and susan or ibuygou should pay the diffrence so she started to ignore me and said racists things about my country and although i tried to talk to her
and then she didnt answer me for something like 10 minutes and then she told me that my order will be canceled in 1 hour
so know i ask you do you really like to order from here
your choice:) (dont order from ibuygou)

paid my order last monday, with susan of ibuygou helping me process my order. hope to receive my mi2 probably by monday next week through dhl shipping.

We recommend only our official partner ibuygou.com as trusted seller of Xiaomi devices...

~Tapatalk 4~

I am selling one 32Gb new 100% in Vietnam for less than 450$ but people in here do not know about it
They compared it with S3, one X+, oppo and skyphone...
So sad :oops:

Hello,
Is anybody could publish real Mi-2S informations please? for exemple, with "Quick system info pro" or other..
Thanks!