Ghost touches on EU ROM

polski8bit

Members
Jul 27, 2019
Hi. Yesterday I installed the latest stable MIUI EU ROM for my Redmi Note 5 Pro. At first, I experienced some lag, especially in the Discord app and while swiping on the desktop. After installing most of the needed apps, everything seemed to be alright, but then I started to experience "ghost touches", again, especially in Discord app, but once in a few hours it also is present in other apps. They are mostly located at the bottom of the screen, where you input text in the Discord app. I use gestures might I add. Sometimes though it just happens whenever there is an input field for the keyboard, so it can long press to bring up the context menu for copying/pasting text, but today it also sent my message, even though I didn't touch the button to do so. Any ideas? My Note 5 Pro is 3/32.

We do not add any ghost into our ROM.. Clean your screen, remove protection glass or change your charger..

Reactions: sahafdeen
I have used discord app on my macbook pro, and it use lots of resources that in less then 1min my macbook pro start to use ventilator and in normal apps its never use ventilator. actually since i have this macbook i have never listen ventilator, just now with this discord app installed. so i stop to use discord app.