Global Rom Notification Style Port For Xiaomi.eu / China Rom ( Developer & Stable )

Sep 5, 2017
For all the mido xiaomi.eu stable users:
After update from 9.5.1.0 to 9.5.2.0 first version of global notification style mod (which was crashes MMS app at 9.5.1.0) works like a charm. I highly recommend to update miui and use first version of mod :)

EDIT:
Here's screenshot on xiaomi.eu stable 9.5.2.0 with notification style from global stable 9.5.8.0 (not V2):

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017
Hello! I have just 3 doubts.
1) When an update of the rom is installed: the modified SystemUI is loose by the included in the rom?
2) Is necessary to apply the uninstaller before update the rom?
3) This is just curiosity: why the uninstaller is so lightweight and universall?? At first time I thnk the uninstaller is just reinstall the original systemUI of the rom, but seems I'm not correct.

Thank and excellent work!

Sep 15, 2017
Hi,Maybe some update for xiaomi.eu 8.4.26, redmi 5 plus? greetings
Read 1st post.

MiuiSystemUI port for Mi5 with Eu 8.5.3?!
Read 1st post.

Hello! I have just 3 doubts.
1) When an update of the rom is installed: the modified SystemUI is loose by the included in the rom?
2) Is necessary to apply the uninstaller before update the rom?
3) This is just curiosity: why the uninstaller is so lightweight and universall?? At first time I thnk the uninstaller is just reinstall the original systemUI of the rom, but seems I'm not correct.

Thank and excellent work!
1. Yes
2. No
3. Original files are backed up when you flash the port, the Uninstaller simply put these files back, ain't no magic here hehehe

Last edited: