Global Rom Notification Style Port For Xiaomi.eu / China Rom ( Developer & Stable )

Dev Rom for Mi Max 2 has new notif, but the Global Stable doesn't.

Can't find the dev rom link, where is it?

Dev Rom for Mi Max 2 has new notif, but the Global Stable doesn't.

Can't find the dev rom link, where is it?
Oh interesting on Max2. Like I said, the HM5Plus global notification has slight flaw of no grouping. Maybe they removed it ? Pure speculation

The dev rom for HM5Plus is gone again. I really THOUGHT I saw it.... I am starting to doubt myself....

Oh interesting on Max2. Like I said, the HM5Plus global notification has slight flaw of no grouping. Maybe they removed it ? Pure speculation

The dev rom for HM5Plus is gone again. I really THOUGHT I saw it.... I am starting to doubt myself....

Could you please take some screenshots..wonder what it looks like.does the Notification different from xiaomi.eu?

Quicky capture the link next time you see it.

Last edited:
Could you please take some screenshots..wonder what it looks like.does the Notification different from xiaomi.eu?

Quicky capture the link next time you see it.

Beginning to doubt myself until I saw this :) Posted by someone else :)

Attachments

• 124031nvs9dpp8svyhlxsb.png.thumb.jpg
    124031nvs9dpp8svyhlxsb.png.thumb.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 347
yes tried, notifications are working but some error programs give out, for example: settings, play market, mi cloud.

Ic, guess they customized (too) many things, too much of customization can't be a good thing

Last edited:
Well I can not say for sure since i never use it, but the fact that miuisystemui port works on Xiaomi.eu but not on Multirom tells something..
tell me what files need to be transferred? I myself will try to port notifications)

[QUOTE = "Soebianto, post: 408381, участник: 182125"] Загрузите и откройте почтовый файл порта MiuiSystemUI, там довольно ясно. [/ QUOTE]
did not understand write in PM

Download a MiuiSystemUI archive and open it. Look what files are inside. Those are the files you need.
How could this be any clearer?

This is actually confusing, he asked for what files needed to be transfered from Global ROM when the Global ROM MiuiSystemUI flashable zip file (I think the device is Mi 5) is available...

Last edited:
Latest mod is working fine in HM4X. No issue except for SMS as known. Maybe it's a bug present on official build for this phone.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

try touch and hold the messaing notification in the notification shade, the messaging app icon will appear..something to do with the color?

There is no confusion. That's exactly how I understood it (too).
Since his quote was in russian, I guess your message has been translated not very well. I just tried to put your message in simple propositions to be easier and clearer to translate.

Sorry, I meant he was confusing not you haha
What he wanted to do is confusing.

He ask what files needed from Global ROM, so he can port it into his Multirom.. but thse global files are available in the form of flashable zip file already :p

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant he was confusing not you haha
What he wanted to do is confusing.

He ask what files needed from Global ROM, so he can port it into his Multirom.. but thse global files are available in the form of flashable zip file already :p
I understood what the problem is, when the framework-res.apk is replaced, some applications start to fall

I understood what the problem is, when the framework-res.apk is replaced, some applications start to fall

If your system works without porting framework-res.apk then no reason to port it.

framework-res.apk from xiaomi.eu is 13.95mb while the same file from global rom is 21mb.

try touch and hold the messaing notification in the notification shade, the messaging app icon will appear..something to do with the color?
As you can see, the entire notification doesn't appear in the correct way. Don't know why. It's something other user have reported too (with different models i think).
200124fa996a4691fa87c1fb0dc34ae1.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk