Global Rom Notification Style Port For Xiaomi.eu / China Rom ( Developer & Stable )

Hi!

Would it be possible to make this mod work in the mi6? It would be great..

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
почему нет стабильной для Mi 5?

Xiaomi.eu (China ROM) stable for Mi 5 is Miui 9.2 while Global ROM is Miui 9.1, I don't think it's a good idea to flash MiuiSystemUI of Global ROM 9.1 on to 9.2.

If the difference in version is small like Global 9.2.2.0 to China 9.2.3.0 then it's ok.

Just wait, Global 9.2.1.0 for Mi 5s just released few days ago..think Global 9.2 for Mi 5 is coming soon.

Last edited:
awesome...but mi5 have problem on message notification too...
tested with all theme, clear cache and dalvik cache, no fixed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-31-18-29-53-892_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-31-18-29-53-892_com.miui.home.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 402
Reactions: Mic806
Try reboot, it happened to ke once but reboot solved it, you could also try clear cache/dalvik.
already tried many times reboot, and wipe cache + dalvik cache

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-31-20-57-49-029_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-31-20-57-49-029_com.miui.home.png
    491.9 KB · Views: 335

Interesting, is that MIUI messenger app?

Let's wait for other Mi5-er to comment, Mi5 Global MiuiSystemUI is one of the most downloaded MiuiSystemUI port, many people should be using it.

Interesting, is that MIUI messenger app?

Let's wait for other Mi5-er to comment, Mi5 Global MiuiSystemUI is one of the most downloaded MiuiSystemUI port, many people should be using it.
I have Redmi 4X but I have the very same issue with 8.1.25 mod. Wipe cache and dalvik cache didn't change anything.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

I have Redmi 4X but I have the very same issue with 8.1.25 mod. Wipe cache and dalvik cache didn't change anything.

Does that also happened with 8.1.11? If not, flash the 8.1.11 MiuiSystemUI port.

This is the first time I tried the mod. Will I risk bootloop flashing previous mod?

Ops sorry I meant 8.1.18.

Most probably not, don't forget to download the Uninstaller too, it can be used to restore to original MiuiSystemUI and also can be used to fix bootloop.

Ops sorry I meant 8.1.18.

Most probably not, don't forget to download the Uninstaller too, it can be used to restore to original MiuiSystemUI and also can be used to fix bootloop.
Nope. Tried mod 8.1.18. Wiped cache. Issue is still present. Will wait next update.

Is it possible to use this mode on other localized firmware from other authors? for example from a multirom?

Try v2 : HZQ_MiuiSystemUI_MI5Global_8.1.25_v2.zip

Nope. Tried mod 8.1.18. Wiped cache. Issue is still present. Will wait next update.

Try v2 : HZQ_MiuiSystemUI_HM4XGlobal_8.1.25_v2.zip

Edit :
Never mind, doesn't work.
Use the new v3 Uninstaller to uninstall.

Last edited:
Reactions: CsR0501