Global Rom Notification Style Port For Xiaomi.eu / China Rom ( Developer & Stable )

Can confirm have same issue on my Mi5s (8.2.1 rooted with Magisk). Uninstalled and all working OK. Tried 8.1.25 version of the UI & boot stayed at Mi symbol for 45+ minutes so removed it again.

Wiped cache/dalvik at every stage.

Device: Mi5s
ROM: Xiaomi.eu 8.2.1

Just installed last zip (HZQ_MiuiSystemUI_MI5SGlobal_8.2.2) and after the first boot I keep getting this error message.

photo_2018_02_02_12_51_47.jpg
Device: Mi5s
ROM: Xiaomi.eu 8.2.1

Just installed last zip (HZQ_MiuiSystemUI_MI5SGlobal_8.2.2) and after the first boot I keep getting this error message.

photo_2018_02_02_12_51_47.jpg

In which ROM is this new notification shade actually there? I have redmi note 4 miui global stable 9.2 but this notification shade isn't there. From which ROM has this been ported from?

In which ROM is this new notification shade actually there? I have redmi note 4 miui global stable 9.2 but this notification shade isn't there. From which ROM has this been ported from?

From Official MIUI Global Stable ROM.

After installing HZQ_MiuiSystemUI_MI5SGlobal_8.2.2 on xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_8.2.1_v9-7.0 the com.miui.whetstone error is permanently

If you do not put HZQ_MiuiSystemUI_MI5SGlobal_8.2.2 then there is no error

The same isue in Redmi 4x (Xiaomi.eu 8.2.1 Beta).
Installed V2, Wiped cache/dalvik,
and nothing hapend I sitll have china notifications.

The same isue in Redmi 4x (Xiaomi.eu 8.2.1 Beta).
Installed V2, Wiped cache/dalvik,
and nothing hapend I sitll have china notifications.
Did you flash the uninstaller and then flashed the port right after, then reboot?

Try flash the port again

Did you flash the uninstaller and then flashed the port right after, then reboot?

Try flash the port again
Thanks, I have followed your recommendations and now mew notifications works perfect.
I must have done something wrong before.

Tried latest mod port for HM4X (8.2.1 v2). Again SMS don't show properly. Will verify also theme reverse to default after sometimes (issue that i was having after flashing/uninstalling/reflashing previous versions).

Again, thank you for your support!

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

thank you for the mod,but I can't find the mod for mi6 in the links,so,which one should download for mi6?thanks!

For those of us who prefer Global ROM Notification shade, now we can have it by flashing Global ROM MiuiSystemUI ports.

Hi. I use your modification. But this time I did not find the modification 8.2.1 for mi5s. There are only for mi5s plus. Where to find for us? Thank you