Global Rom Notification Style Port For Xiaomi.eu / China Rom ( Developer & Stable )

Eu system need to be notified Eu system is using for notification and performance

Redmi Note 4X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

What is the reason you remove the notification style.

I think you need to read 1st post..

Global Stable ROM MiuiSystemUI v9.5.4.0 for Redmi Note 4x, app messages crash

Could be a problem with the Global ROM, Xiaomi removed it from download page, right?

Btw, does the messaging app crash when you open it or when you do something while using it?

I think you need to read 1st post..

Could be a problem with the Global ROM, Xiaomi removed it from download page, right?

Btw, does the messaging app crash when you open it or when you do something while using it?
I apologize, I do not fully understand why I am using an interpreter. I do not think it's possible to use declaration in system 8.4.4 as far as I understand. Are you going to prepare a patch for

I apologize, I do not fully understand why I am using an interpreter. I do not think it's possible to use declaration in system 8.4.4 as far as I understand. Are you going to prepare a patch for

The port need files from the same (or newer) version of Global ROM, so if there is no Global ROM, there is no way I can make it.

Phone dont boot back unless i go back in twrp and uninstall it.

I have the latest stable rom version on my Mi 5 maybe im doing something wrong.

If you read 1st post, you should know that you can't use port for dev rom on global rom..

Reactions: Coldmind
Since there is no official 8.4.4, EU MIUI will based on 8.3.29, so technically we can use 8.3.29 notification shade ? Can someone confirm ?

Oh i missed the 'no' word..

Xiaomi.eu 8.4.4 is based on closed beta version 8.4.4 China ROM, so I think we need the closed beta Global ROM 8.4.4 ..which we ordinary guy (no super guy like @ingbrzy) can't get.

But, reading the 8.4.4 thread, it seems that there are many problems in this version.

Last edited:
Reactions: silverstream
Oh i missed the 'no' word..

Xiaomi.eu 8.4.4 is based on closed beta version 8.4.4 China ROM, so I think we need the closed beta Global ROM 8.4.4 ..which we ordinary guy (no super guy like @ingbrzy) can't get.

But, reading the 8.4.4 thread, it seems that there are many problems in this version.
Ok... Guess I'll skip this week

No, as there is NO Global ROM 9.5.1.0 for MI5.
Hello my brother good night I want to learn rom porting and notification porting system.If I can learn this information from people who are knowledgeable like you, can you help me with the source