[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12/12S series

Can i flash Xiaomi.eu Stable from EEA rom in Xiaomi 12 PRO?

I have read in tutorial "from China rom", but i dont know if i have to install china rom and after this, install xiaomi.eu rom.

Thanks.

Someone can help me with the mi unlock problem i think i don't have the driver but the driverinstall.exe and the driverinstall64.exe doesn't work, also the check driver to install into mi unlock doesn't work, what i have to do.

Try using the XiaomiTool - https://www.xiaomitool.com/V2/download . It does everything for you.
i'm using it, now i have this error

Immagine 2022-03-26 105509.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The program uses the original mi unlock - https://en.miui.com/unlock/ . For some reason, I could unlock my mobile only with Mi unlock and not this program. When you use the original, what error you get? Have you set Mi 12 from developers to unlock status?
Yes i setted the mi12x, but after the installation of the driver of the xiaomitoolsv2, the original mi unlock worked fine and now i have to attend 168 hour. Thanks all.

Still searching for the firehose file of the Xiaomi 12 PRO. I have searched everywhere, spoke with the eshop I bought it, noone seems to have it. Spoke at telegram at an xiaomi unlock account, they didn't bother to speak with me if they can help me. If someone see it somewhere or has access to it, please I need it. Thank you

Hi Mates,
I got my xiaomi 12 and now i have a few questions... My 12 is on global will it work to flash xiaomi.eu on it?
And wich rom, i found only the Stable for 12, on weekly list is no xiaomi 12 listed?
Edit: its answered.... I dont have seen some posts with same queation...

Last edited:
Reactions: suprabock
edit: sorry please ignore

Hi, first of all thanks for your efforts of developing this rom. I have a question though: Can I flash this on my Xiaomi 12 with Global ROM on it? If not, will there be something in the future?

Thanks

Last edited:
So, after 167 hours of waiting, Unlock done... Flashed succesfully xiaomi.eu Stable on my Xaomi 12 with Global ROM Tooks only about 10 minutes .
Thanks for ur great Work, Devs!!! Your are still the Best!!!

Google Chrome doesn't install from play store. I've cleared Google Play Store data and cache multiple times but it still doesn't install. Anyone had this issue?
Jup, same here on my Xiaomi 12 (coming from Global ROM) - installed chrome beta instead...weird though (APK Install would also work, but cant update via store then)

Last edited:
Someone know if i can switch from EEA rom to Global without unlock the bl and lose all the data? Because my xiaomi 12x has RLDEUXM