[GUIDE][haydn] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro

Finaly update to 12.5.3 successfully after "30 heartbreaks" ehehe thanks to this community !!

Is it safe to root with magisk using boot image?

edit: I tried rooting witth magisk and it work flawlessly

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I got a K40 Pro+ (Chinese), and it got the system updated to MIUI 12.5.3 beofre I got to see the fastboot bootloop problems.
Anyway, I tried installing the EU rom following all the steps mentioned in this thread, and it never worked.

In the end I tried all the process again (install in slot a, then slot b, then stable rom), but using the latest weekly (currently 21.5.26) and the same stable rom as I had originally (12.5.3). And it actually worked!

Anyway, I guess the strange process mentioned before still works, you just have to make sure that you are using suitable versions of weekly / stable roms, matching whatever MIUI was installed before attempting to change roms...

Thank you a lot for all the information, guys!

Just an update after all this time:
After my phone had been gathering dust in the drawer as I didn't want to go through the hazardous fastboot, I actually summoned the courage to flash to V12.5.4.0 stable.
It worked like a charm and I even managed to root the phone without issue.
I guess the main piece of advice is to stick to the stable ROMs - which is always recommended but especially with fastboot ROMs for such a poorly (in general, not by Xiaomi.eu) supported device.

My K40 Pro Plus is also in the drawer all dusty.
But I hope TWRP stable will be out anytime soon.
If you flash weekly and then stable I heard is difficult.
I hope TWRP for haydn will be out soon... I am so looking forward to my first device with Xiaomi.eu. They are doung great job here

Will there be a haydn TWRP stable any time soon? Just wanted to ask as I otherwise go for weekly TWRP... thank you.

What is wrong with "5.5.224.55" update of Mi Flash/Unlock?
It doesn't have the "Install driver" option in settings and I don't know why...

EDIT: I don't know why but the option is available now... oO

Last edited:
Hello there
I am confused.
In weekly ROMs overview there is no fastboot sign for haydn.
Does it mean there is TWRP for haydn?
Question: Where do I find ROM version for TWRP weekly? I find only fastboot ROM..
Is it the same ROM that works with TWRP?
Where can I find the link for weekly haydn TWRP ROM?
Thank you.

Hello there
I am confused.
In weekly ROMs overview there is no fastboot sign for haydn.
Does it mean there is TWRP for haydn?
Question: Where do I find ROM version for TWRP weekly? I find only fastboot ROM..
Is it the same ROM that works with TWRP?
Where can I find the link for weekly haydn TWRP ROM?
Thank you.
Hello,

There are only "fastboot" ROMs for haydn and it's clearly written at the end of ROMs' filename... ^^

No working/stable TWRP for haydn yet. ;)

Hello,

There are only "fastboot" ROMs for haydn and it's clearly written at the end of ROMs' filename... ^^

No working/stable TWRP for haydn yet. ;)

Hello Poney70

Thank you for your help.

But where to I find weekly TWRP ROM?
In the weekly ROM overview haydn is NOT fastboot!
Where do I find weekly haydn TWRP ROM?

Thank you

Hello Poney70

Thank you for your help.

But where to I find weekly TWRP ROM?
In the weekly ROM overview haydn is NOT fastboot!
Where do I find weekly haydn TWRP ROM?

Thank you
But IT IS fastboot! Check the ROM's filename (zip file) please...

But IT IS fastboot! Check the ROM's filename (zip file) please...

Hmm... then the overview table is faulty/wrong! There is clearly indicated for weekly that haydn is NOT fastboot!
There is a TWRP file available.
But the ROM for TWRP is not there...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shane990
if I am using the lates firmware and flash the latest one from this forum
using this: For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

do I need to update flash from the same file?
using this:For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

or will I used that if I will update to the latest firmware I found? if there is a latest one

The files are just scripts executing the flashing procedures. One wipes the userdata partition the other one doesn't.
For updates use ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat and it pretty much doesn't matter from what zip you use it though I'd recommend using the script provided in the latest package should some paths or filenames have changed.

Hi people have a huge problem with my xiaomi mi 11i wanted to unlock the bootloader, then I had to stand 336h. (2 weeks)
wait I did that now they are over today, and now I have the same thing again ???
I've already done this a few times with my other cell phones because it worked great! what can I do???
THANKS

lg

Hello, it will work to flash fastboot rom via twrp found on xda ? Or are twrp flashable imag around for mi 11i ? Im afraid about this fastboot install. My rom has active slot b. Must be flashed with slot b modification script? Thank you.
IMG_20210909_110026.jpg

I've been in using 12.5.5 for weeks and everything was perfect. From one day to another Google pay stop working and tagged my phone as insecure.
Does anybody suffered this?
Should I apply Magisk?
Thanks!